Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2013
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts

Is fleetfoot still worth it?!

23 replies 281 views Edited Aug 2, 2013
Euhm yeah, l have it gold but l just don't know if it actually helps, l really don't. Btw l'm using FAL-SS and l'm aggressive player, or can l better just try using scoped in. But l hate dragon(love T-Bolt though) so how am l supposed to level it up. But if you have any suggestions for best first slot booster in my case you name 'em :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
549 posts

Re: Is fleetfoot still worth it?!

Aug 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Euhm yeah, l have it gold but l just don't know if it actually helps, l really don't. Btw l'm using FAL-SS and l'm aggressive player, or can l better just try using scoped in. But l hate dragon(love T-Bolt though) so how am l supposed to level it up. But if you have any suggestions for best first slot booster in my case you name 'em :smileyhappy:

Cloaked if you care about your KDR.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:

The FAL is a unique gun. I suggest using Fleet Foot and one of the character guns as those are the best. If you strafe while scoped in then the recoil is reduced greatly. As for Slot 2, I either use Monkey Man or Daredevil. As for the kickback, don't use the T-Bolt. The aim is a lot different from the FAL and you'll have a bit of trouble adjusting.

For fun, I personally use Talbot's/Eddy's FAL with Chloe's TAU and Creepy Crawler kickback. It's actually really fun. Helps you learn to find the high traffic blindfire areas and stay away from them (long corridors, small spaces, etc).

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Aug 2, 2013
LOL i use fleetfoot daredevil talbots fal(3rd booster if l'm villain) and just tbolt. But idk l really do great with tbolt. Even when l use fal. But fleetfoot really still works good enough
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Aug 2, 2013
Then?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 2, 2013
I use fleet foot with pretty much any long gun that isn't sniper. I'd rather just use it than get stomped by people using FF + RoF.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Aug 3, 2013

FF is definately useful in avoiding enemy fire. Before I quit, I was using it on all my loadouts with a the Yeti mask (almost Scoped In, for clip size). Although, I probably wouldn't be willing to reduce clip size on a FAL unless you already had a character gun with CS (Eddy's). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Weapon Expert?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Weapon Expert?

Sheldon Cooper No.gif

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Weapon Expert?

Sheldon Cooper No.gif

Just mad that I can snipe with only Weapon Expert and I don't even do the trick?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (192 Views)
0 Likes