Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2014
By: Danomite6 First Son 13 posts

Is it possible there are hackers in this game?

4 replies 253 views Edited Mar 22, 2014
Okay I understand that there are power weapons in this game and I know they are in certain locations and respawn at a given rate. Having said that, how often do they respawn? The reason I ask is because I was playing tonight and I died 4 times in a row from the same player with a bloody grenade launcher in maybe 5 minutes time. I am just curious because it is particularly frustrating when you are prepared to test your 1 on 1 skills and use strafing only to get blown to bits over and over. I should also note that I shot this player at least 10 times in the back from a medium distance with an m9 and they did not die. I also ran over them twice with the Creepy Crawler kickback and they survived. Is this a possible hacker?
Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Re: Is it possible there are hackers in this game?

Mar 22, 2014
Yes this game has hackers. Go back and watch the cinema. If he's using unlimited ammo or won't die, he's a hacker. Send the cinema file to UC3PLAYERREPORT
Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Mar 22, 2014

Danomite6 wrote:
. I should also note that I shot this player at least 10 times in the back from a medium distance with an m9 

Just to make sure you know, the guns in this game are not affected by distance.

Do you feel me?

Message 3 of 5 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Mar 22, 2014
What BlitzKrieg said. Also, most power weapons have a 3 min respawn delay after they are picked up from their spawn place, but some vary (like the sawed-off on Desert Village)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11106 posts

Mar 22, 2014

It could be a lagger, a hacker, or he's just better than you.

Message 5 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes