Highlighted
Nov 15 2012
By: Lenown Wastelander 698 posts

Is the lag reduced yet?

11 replies 258 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Just read that ND tweaked matchmaking alittle bit. But the question is did it at lest make some of the lag go away? Or is it still laggy as ever?

The thing that scares me is when ND says they tweaked something, it's usally not good so I was just curious.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 1 of 12 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Is the lag reduced yet?

Nov 15, 2012
No, it's all the same Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 12 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 15, 2012

You just get to experience lag faster now.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 3 of 12 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Nov 15, 2012

It somehow got worse if you ask me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 12 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

It kinda felt a bit better sometimes, but it's a rarity.

Still not playable 90% of the time compared to the 100% before. I hope ND don't take that as a positive because it's not. They know what they have to do but ND never admit making mistakes. Even if the decisions they make are glaringly idiotic they wont back down.

Most dumbfounded people I've ever encountered,  Forget developers, this says a lot about them as people and how bad they would be in real life not accepting making errors.

Message 5 of 12 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Still not playable 90% of the time compared to the 100% before. I hope ND don't take that as a positive because it's not. They know what they have to do but ND never admit making mistakes. Even if the decisions they make are glaringly idiotic they wont back down.

Most dumbfounded people I've ever encountered,  Forget developers, this says a lot about them as people and how bad they would be in real life not accepting making errors.

Ditch this game and play Black Ops2.

The Future Is Black.
Message 6 of 12 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Nov 15, 2012

COD_FanboyX wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Ditch this game and play Black Ops2.

I would if it didn't have some really disgusting lag assists. They are way worse in a game when you die very fast.

Message 7 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6971 posts

Nov 15, 2012

white plugs, shotgun automatics, match removals, invincible players, teleporting powers, strong bullets going through walls, and dead bodies killing everyone are still in the game.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 8 of 12 (207 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 15, 2012
impossible actually, lag will never be reduced...it'll only get worse from here on out.
Message 9 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

I've just played a couple of games for the first time this week, and it's got even worse, the controls were sticky and mainly unresponsive, I even tried a different controller but had the same *bleep* again, I pressed 0 to roll in the middle of a room in museum and somehow ended up sticking to a goddamn wall

I went into custom match on my lonesome to test the responses and it was fine Smiley Sad

Edit: removed profanity

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 10 of 12 (176 Views)
0 Likes