Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 21 2013
By: Amitachi First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Is the online pass still mandatory ?

3 replies 1544 views Edited Oct 21, 2013

Hi, i'm considered buying a used copy of Uncharted 3 and i'm not really sure if the Online pass is used or not, so this is my question.

Since the Multyplayer have passed "Free To Play", will I be able to play with my used retail disk to the Multiplayer without downloading the F2P or owning an Online Pass

thank you for your answers !

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1,544 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2251 posts

Re: Is the online pass still mandatory ?

Oct 21, 2013

the online pass is still mandatory for the disc-based copy of uncharted 3 ... the f2p version allows you to play the multiplayer without it but it limits what you can do (ie, no co-op, only level up to level 15, you get ads after each match, etc... ) it's better to just buy an online pass for your disc based copy of uncharted 3 ... it's cheaper than buying all the stuff you would otherwise get for free (ability to level up past 15, co-op, no ads, etc... ) and the digital version of uncharted 3 has been known to have more problems occur than the disc based version

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1,537 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Allright thank you for your quick answer :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1,528 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
369 posts

Oct 24, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

the online pass is still mandatory for the disc-based copy of uncharted 3 ... the f2p version allows you to play the multiplayer without it but it limits what you can do (ie, no co-op, only level up to level 15, you get ads after each match, etc... ) it's better to just buy an online pass for your disc based copy of uncharted 3 ... it's cheaper than buying all the stuff you would otherwise get for free (ability to level up past 15, co-op, no ads, etc... ) and the digital version of uncharted 3 has been known to have more problems occur than the disc based version

It would be even cheaper to get the GOTY edition of Uncharted 3 for 10$... 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)
0 Likes