Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13349 posts

It is raised during last prestige. :P

Nov 11, 2011

Queen_Aoibheal wrote:

i dont really see the point either espcially when you loose all hard earned boosters you work hard to level up. 

i dont really see the point to playing uc3 much because its so easy to level up in, and a friend of mine is already going to level up in badges again in legacy mode because hes a constant player. its to easy for everyone, and there not really worth it espeically when theres not anything that special to gain from the negaitves legacy in skins, guns, just loosing everything you gained that you didnt buy. alot of other games have things you can only buy in these lagacy modes, but uc3 doesnt really offer anything that great other than a doughnut skin. 

i personally liked uc2 leveling system that made it harder to level up after you reach level 50 and the negative boosters were worth the wait because it stacked up medals and cash, and i see on uc3 that its not doing so. though i do agree, im not a COD fan but i have plenty of friends who love it and they always tell me about the prestige leveling and the new things they get for working to those levels. so i do agree that naughtydog should make it worth the time and frustration by adding things onto it that you can only get from those levels, and hopefully change the way they work. so when the time comes if i do make it, im staying at 75 (which i think should be raised as well because the last one was 80 but thats naughtydogs choice) until i see something better

It is raised during last prestige. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

I think I may wait and see if they add more "incenti...

Nov 11, 2011
I think I may wait and see if they add more "incentives" to moving into Legendary status before I commit to it.

It does kinda stink that you lose the leveling you did for each of the boosters. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13349 posts

I can't say I've actually bothered leveling any booster a...

Nov 11, 2011

I can't say I've actually bothered leveling any booster apart from Fleet Foot...

So I guess it doesn't make much sense for me not to click the legacy button.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

I love them what's funnier than being owned by a fat guy?...

Nov 11, 2011

nycGenesis wrote:

Doughnut skins are lame IMO.

I love them what's funnier than being owned by a fat guy? lol :smileyvery-happy:

--- This guy will always be lost in these forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Yeah! Doughnut Talbot is fun too :)

Nov 11, 2011
Yeah! Doughnut Talbot is fun too :smileyhappy:

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5612 posts

Don't get sucked in, it's not worth it

Nov 11, 2011

Don't get sucked in, it's not worth it

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

I'm at 2nd legacy and it's NOT worth it at all. Negative...

Nov 11, 2011
I'm at 2nd legacy and it's NOT worth it at all. Negative boosters are quite crap, they're okay to make money but you need to be playing against n00bs to really make any.

I'm just glad I unlocked all the boosters. If you want money though the smarter decision is always fleet foot, bargain lv 3 and cash em in. That's it.

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 56 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5612 posts

I know I'm good enough to, it's just that I've put so mu...

Nov 11, 2011

Joshuaalt wrote:

You only Legacy if you badas* and can deal with not having LV3 Fleet Foot.  If you don't want to Legacy than don't but I think that anyone that's a LV75 and hasn't Legacyed is big chump that needs High Level Boosters to be good at the game but that's just MO.  I had Weapons Expert LV3, DareDevil LV3, Explosive Expert LV3, Treasure Hunter LV3 and I gave it all up because I know that I'm good enough to level them all up again once I hit LV100. 

If you don't think you can do it than don't.

I know I'm good enough to, it's just that I've put so much effort into leveling up these boosters that I don't want to lose them.

Also, I wouldn't use negative boosters if I did Legacy. No reason to handicap myself for no reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 56 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

I'll most likely legacy just so I can have some form of p...

Nov 11, 2011

I'll most likely legacy just so I can have some form of progression. And if I didn't, it'd feel like I'm wasting exp. I don't care for boosters as they'll level up again eventually, and the limitations in guns will encourage me to try new tactics.

I think when I legacy I'll try using the Sniper some more.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 56 (206 Views)
0 Likes