Uncharted Territory
1533 posts

You only Legacy if you badas* and can deal with not havin...

Nov 11, 2011

You only Legacy if your badas* and can deal with not having LV3 Fleet Foot.  If you don't want to Legacy than don't but I think that anyone that's a LV75 and hasn't Legacyed is big chump that needs High Level Boosters to be good at the game but that's just MO.  I had Weapons Expert LV3, DareDevil LV3, Explosive Expert LV3, Treasure Hunter LV3 and I gave it all up because I know that I'm good enough to level them all up again once I hit LV100. 

If you don't think you can do it than don't.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

I'll probably Legacy this weekend. Just want to grab a fe...

Nov 11, 2011

I'll probably Legacy this weekend. Just want to grab a few more treasures before I do. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
249 posts

I'm on my first Legacy in my early fifties and haven't re...

Nov 11, 2011

I'm on my first Legacy in my early fifties and haven't really found much benefit from it; other than have a sense of progression when I play.  The negative boosters aren't that great.  You can earn far greater amounts of money from using the cash boosters and kickbacks.  Personally,  I really need the feeling that I'm progressing as I play and Legacy provides that.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mrkaizoku
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

why reset boosters progression Naughty Dog? WHY???

Nov 11, 2011

why reset boosters progression Naughty Dog? WHY???

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

You actually think legacy'ing makes you appear somewhat b...

Nov 11, 2011

Joshuaalt wrote:

You only Legacy if your badas* and can deal with not having LV3 Fleet Foot.  If you don't want to Legacy than don't but I think that anyone that's a LV75 and hasn't Legacyed is big chump that needs High Level Boosters to be good at the game but that's just MO.  I had Weapons Expert LV3, DareDevil LV3, Explosive Expert LV3, Treasure Hunter LV3 and I gave it all up because I know that I'm good enough to level them all up again once I hit LV100. 

If you don't think you can do it than don't.

You actually think legacy'ing makes you appear somewhat better. As far as Im concerened its for people who've got a lot of time on their hands

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Doughnut Talbot & Clown masks Bragging rights Enjoy l...

Nov 11, 2011

1. Doughnut Talbot & Clown masks
  2. Bragging rights
  3. Enjoy leveling up
  4. Use negatives as a personal challenge
Those are the only reasons I could think of for why people would want to Legacy. I don't have any immediate plans to do so, but who knows maybe a few months from now I'll change my mind, but for now I'm set. I've got my level 3 Fleet Foot and Team Safe boosters along with my Jade M9 to keep me company.
I love using those boosters and I really don't care about any of the criticism I'll get for using them. If you want to use negatives as a personal challenge, then do it; you have every right to, but just remember: no one else has to. I don't enjoy using negatives, and apparently the cash multipliers don't make it worth the while, anyway. I play to have fun; I've got nothing to prove to anyone. So I want to make it as fun as I possibly can.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

I don't really mind that boosters resets since i've alway...

Nov 11, 2011

I don't really mind that boosters resets since i've always just used cloaked, monkey man and treasure hunter.

And i think it's going to be fun leveling em up again and its not that hard and it gives something to do again.

Only that can't use Fal for a long time, since i like the weapon coz it's one shot semi-automatic, but it's maybe bit too powerful, but fun to use.

Also you can't get higher than 3rd Legacy yet, right?

Does it require more exp to level up on higher legacy?

If not, then I hope they makes it harder in last upcoming Legacies.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

The answer to this question is the same as to "is th...

Nov 11, 2011

The answer to this question is the same as to "is there any point in collecting trophies" - yes AND no. It's just a fun challenge if you want to get an additional "reason" to keep playing :smileyhappy:

...and there's one very important you have to keep in mind about "going legacy" - you don't have to :smileywink:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

I am deliberately spending my money on skins and just a f...

Nov 11, 2011

I am deliberately spending my money on skins and just a few weapon upgrades only - and I am only levelling up two boosters, I don't want to lose a lot of hard work when I reach that legacy decision so will enjoy building them up after that :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

i took the step of legacy myself after doubting.. The mon...

Nov 11, 2011

i took the step of legacy myself after doubting..

The money doesn't go much faster with the negative boosters.. because that only counts for the money from your kills , not for your medals.. so with the negative booster, which i don't feel the negative effect from btw.. you get like 2000 or 3000 more... you can bether use the other booster for the money like deposit or cash em... to get the same effect...

it's just like starting over again....  you keep all the treasures and the skins you bought.. and you can get all the other boosters and stuff if you're at that level again..

but staying at level 75 or leveling up for 400 levels more seems worth it..  and all the things you lose you have back in a few days... as the leveling in legacy goes just as fast as the first 75 levels..

So when i started legacy i played one match and i was at level 6 again..

And it's like someone else said.. it's just cool to be a skull when there are not much from that level out there..  staying at 75 then in a week or two everyone is at that same level..

But i do agree that it would be cooler to get more things when you legacy... or that you can unlock certain cool things only when you legacy..

i read somewhere the legacy 4 is still locked?

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 56 (116 Views)
0 Likes