Apr 19 2011
By: xxpur3zer0xx I Only Post Everything 1095 posts

It begins.. Weapon damage & dedicated servers?

5 replies 41 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

Surprised this hasn't been discussed yet. Maybe it has but I haven't seen... I really don't know what it will be like and I know low weapon damage was considered unbalanced, maybe you could balance it n'all. Also, I'm thinking you've got this covered but I would love to know what's being done about lag. What are you're opinions on this?

It would be rather lovely to have 1.04 weapon damage

ANYWAY, if zod/evan/arne reads this, please drop by at least a hint!

Sorry if this thread has already been made

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

It won't have dedicated server's. And I hope the weapon d...

Apr 19, 2011

It won't have dedicated server's. And I hope the weapon dmg and life is the same as 1.04 and if it is going to be like 1.05 then atlest fix the lag and put a region lock in your option's.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

..how do you know?

Apr 19, 2011

..how do you know?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Because server's would take to long and to much money to...

Apr 19, 2011

Because server's would take to long and to much money to figure up a new netcode to connect everybody to them. And plus if they was running server's that would have been one of the very first thing's they announced because when you announce a game you tell the big important change's first that will excite the fan base. Then release the least exciteing detail's down the road.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9524 posts

I think they just released minor details for now.  Im dou...

Apr 19, 2011

I think they just released minor details for now.  Im doubting dedicated servers....lag better not be as bad as U2...

As for weapon damage, Im cool with whatever as long as it makes sense and I dont get killed while Im behind cover/around a corner

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

There isn't anything minor about the detail's they releas...

Apr 19, 2011

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I think they just released minor details for now.  Im doubting dedicated servers....lag better not be as bad as U2...

As for weapon damage, Im cool with whatever as long as it makes sense and I dont get killed while Im behind cover/around a corner

There isn't anything minor about the detail's they released. I bet the rest of the info is going to be general stuff that all shooter's have. The medal kickback's, all the climbing melee's, sprinting, custom weapon's and charater's, late join, and youtube/facebook stuff is going to be the major change's in the game and the rest of it are going to be tweeks. 

They just fool you in saying it's "minor detail's" or "alot more better stuff to come" when in realitly that is the biggest and best information to release to the public so people will get excited about the game.

Its a age old marketing tactic, look at everything that's "new" that's sold on tv and if you can connect the dot's you will understand.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes