Survivor
2203 posts

Re: It is official. Airwalk is not patched.

May 14, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

Um like i only did it when i saw someone doing it and the hole match turn into

''who know how to take someone out of the cave glitch and still keep pulling down people''

i already get my kill fine, i just did it when super mega booreed

but nowadays the tricks are too hard for me -_-

omg i just remembered the times we could get in a roof on chateu on the jeep courtyard tower lol that was fun but i aint good at sniping so i just made people mad and got em when they tried to climb....

not everyone does it to exploit you know(im max legacy) some are just very very bored.

So let me get this straight, you only glitched because someone else did and you had fun getting kills from under there.

Seems fairly believable

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 44 (423 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 14, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

''who know how to take someone out of the cave glitch and still keep pulling down people''

omg i just remembered the times we could get in a roof on chateu on the jeep courtyard tower lol that was fun but i aint good at sniping so i just made people mad and got em when they tried to climb....

not everyone does it to exploit you know(im max legacy) some are just very very bored.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 44 (417 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

May 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

Stunt pretty much summed it up! Kudos! And congrats on reaching Origami Killer rank, bro Smiley Wink

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 23 of 44 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 14, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

Doesn't matter, dude. You're still an a-hole. Ever heard of the categorical imperative? 
I wish ND cared about this stuff. Then they would see this thread and ban you from any future ND multiplayers. Wouldn't that be something? Smiley Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 24 of 44 (385 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

May 14, 2013

dude dat was uncharted 2

and anyways from the vid they wouldve seen the fun i had and the fact i was inceptionized from others into figuring out why everyone is acting strange in a match ending up glitching myself or going in just to take out whoever was under the map...

wat ND should do is fix the glitch first instead of going around huntin whoever uses it

like they have been doing so its fine

i never see anyone doing the airwalk but wat i do get matched with a lot are Lagswitchers

its the stupidest thing i kill them and they stop the game and kill me somehow

dudes if u are gonna go 50/50 anyways use the kal but dont mess up the matchs lag with ur lagswitch

then the spwans go crazy as up to 3 players on the same one on a FFA!!!

Or the dead body walking spirits that you know are running around the map somewhere but u cant see dem Smiley Sad

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 25 of 44 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

May 14, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

i cant do it anyways Smiley Sad never could

i remember the days where i just hanged out under the cave map floor and pull down people all day Smiley Very Happy

Steven, do you actually feel proud that the only way you can get a kill on someone in a Multiplayer game is to use glitches and broken mechanics to your advantage?

Steven has swag. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 26 of 44 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

May 14, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
Steven1379 in "I ain't good at UC3" shocker
LOL I never would have guessed

FTFY sorry for alot of posts my edit ain't workin'. Smiley Frustrated

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 27 of 44 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

wot

May 14, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
Steven1379 in "I ain't good at UC3" shocker
LOL I never would have guessed

FTFY sorry for alot of posts my edit ain't workin'. Smiley Frustrated

Message 28 of 44 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

May 14, 2013
^
Thnx Smiley Wink
Message 29 of 44 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 14, 2013
Steven went from "I used to do it on the cave" to "I only did it when I was bored".
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 30 of 44 (356 Views)