Sackboy
541 posts

Re: It is official. Airwalk is not patched.

May 14, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Steven went from "I used to do it on the cave" to "I only did it when I was bored".

He probably didn't expect us to react so badly :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 31 of 41 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13734 posts

May 14, 2013

Only times I've really ever done it is whenever I suspected someone else was doing it, go in, kill them, kill them repeatedly from the glitch as a lesson.

The amount of times I've got it wrong and it's just been curving lag bullets is horrible. resulting in.. Dive in, go suicide.

Message 32 of 41 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6183 posts

May 15, 2013

Ohh another "I love Steven" conversation. These are so fun to read.

photo Sniper.png
Message 33 of 41 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

May 16, 2013
You have to thank steven for it, sand. If he wasn't dumber than a bag of rocks we wouldn't have this.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 41 (191 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

May 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Steven went from "I used to do it on the cave" to "I only did it when I was bored".

i was actually refering to the easyness of the old glitches to the new ones since back the u just roll in and hanged in there all day, now you have to do idk **bleep** and start flyng into weird parts...and **bleep** as if none of you go try out the released gltiches as soon as u seen them

and i lietrally said ''i remember when i just hanged under cave'', not ''i used to do it on cave'' tsk tsk tsk get ur facts rite dude

dont put words in my mouth cus u wont like it when i put my in urs-.- u all just blindfire hatin and i just aint carin

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 35 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

May 16, 2013
Blindfiring is okay with me. ND's fault.

Glitching is you being an arsehole.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 36 of 41 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 16, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

i was actually refering to the easyness of the old glitches to the new ones since back the u just roll in and hanged in there all day, now you have to do idk **bleep** and start flyng into weird parts...and **bleep** as if none of you go try out the released gltiches as soon as u seen them

and i lietrally said ''i remember when i just hanged under cave'', not ''i used to do it on cave'' tsk tsk tsk get ur facts rite dude

dont put words in my mouth cus u wont like it when i put my in urs-.- u all just blindfire hatin and i just aint carin

You also said that you only did it when someone else did...well...

Untitled.png

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 37 of 41 (170 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

First of all, RIP, English Language.
Secondly, some of us try those glitches in CUSTOM matches, not PUBLIC ones. Only a-holes exploit glitches in public matches. Furthermore, nobody has even said anything about blindfire in this thread. You're a bit obsessed with that **bleep**, aren't you?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 38 of 41 (151 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

May 16, 2013

steven, you've gone way too low even for someone who's as cheap as you. Nobody cares that you blindfire anymore, considering the fact that you glitch.

In public.

"All day".

Message 39 of 41 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

May 16, 2013

People honestly play this awful, laggy mess still to this day? Seriously, I can't even comprehend it. This game has some of the worst shooter mechanics I have ever seen in a game. The antithesis of what U2 was before 1.05.

Message 40 of 41 (125 Views)
0 Likes