Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: It's been two years...

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

good thread.

I was excited when I first saw the tralier and everything.  Then I played and TBH the MP sucked then and is even worse now  :smileytongue: Heres hope for uc4 MP

Message 21 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I mean I THOUGHT IT WAS A ONEHIT WONDER.

UC2 hit me again after Uc3.

Funny that was what alot of people thought back in 2007 when UDF intially flopped with an 88k 1st week debut then word of mouth happened lol.

I really thought it was like... one cool game, no sequels, and I was kinda disappointed.

Also the reason I still play Uncharted is because my story playthrough is screwed: UDF > UC3 > UC2

Well i've been a huge Fan of ND ever since Crash Bandicoot, I became a bigger fan after the amazing Jak 2, plus Sony was really pushing UDF from 2006 and ND had stated they wanted to make it into a frachise guess that info flew over your head :smileytongue:

UC3 before UC2 ?? why so ??

UC3 Single Player is great by the way one of the best action games this gen in my opinion but the story wasn't a great follow up to UDF & UC2.

Message 22 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 19, 2013

be patient.. the longer the wait the better it will be. For example, GTA 5. That's going to be amazing

Message 23 of 25 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10164 posts

Apr 19, 2013
@Zidane

I bought UDF first in a bundle with Tomb Raider (since I know Tomb raider, and it's like, three games for the price of one).

I bought my second UC game UC3 because initially I was looking for Driver SF and I was like, "Hey look, a 'steelbook' thingy. COOOOOOOL"
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 20, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

(give or take) since the Uncharted 3 multiplayer reveal trailer

What are your feelings today compared to exactly two years ago?

Well this game sucks donkey balls now, so I hate playing it.

Bruce Lives!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 25 of 25 (114 Views)
0 Likes