May 20 2013
By: yodude2002 Splicer 84 posts

It's getting stinkin' ridiculous...

39 replies 919 views Edited May 20, 2013
I am getting so sick of getting lagged out by people who use Internet manipulation when they get around other players to give them the unplugged symbol of death.
I have 30mb download speed and at least 4-5 MB upload, which should be above and beyond getting the unplugged symbol.
It's not my Internet.
For those who like to stick up for cheaters to say lag switching and Internet manipulation don't exist, I say bull crap and stop protecting these cheaters and lagging goons.
When I get around certain players, they suck my Internet out of my network, and i mean to .01 mb download and upload speed, then when I'm lagged out and sign back in, my speed skyrockets to its normal speed.
Please, people who are purposely using the unplugged symbol to hold other players still, STOP CHEATING AND LAG SWITCHING!! You are ruining the game for honest players!!
It would be different if I lagged out when playing with or against friends.
It's always against stone cold killers who somehow seem to make it through matches with very minimal kills.
Please can we do something about these lagging cheater punk losers????
Message 1 of 40 (919 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Re: It's getting stinkin' ridiculous...

May 20, 2013
i love pancakes

do you love pancakes?
Message 2 of 40 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 20, 2013

What if you're getting distance lag? When I play with certain people, either I give them whiteplug or THEY give ME whiteplug.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 40 (901 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

May 20, 2013
Lag sucks, but you need to understand that most (not all) countries outside the US typically have poor to average Internet. I can't tell you how many times my international psn say that their Internet is very unstable sometimes. You and I are some of the lucky few to have the privilege of high-speed service. Suck it up. Lag-switchers on the other hand, can go jump off a cliff.
Message 4 of 40 (885 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

May 20, 2013
wow I totally left out "friends" after "psn".. I fail
Message 5 of 40 (883 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

May 20, 2013
Well lag switches do exist. Just google it.

I also have very fast Internet. I'm grateful for it, and in most cases, it's awesome. But when it comes to UC3, it's detrimental. Unfortunately the people with the poor Internet have a large advantage over those with fast Internet.
Message 6 of 40 (800 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

May 20, 2013
I don't mind when I get beat by someone better than me. Or by people who use RoF. Or other tactics available in the game.

But when I get killed by two shots from a para, or 1 burst of a g-mal after I've shot my opponent 15 times, it bugs me.
Message 7 of 40 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 20, 2013

I use the G-MAL when it's laggy because your opponents will not be able to tell that they're getting shot at before they're already dead.

Message 8 of 40 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

May 20, 2013
Sounds like packet flooding or temporary ping manipulation programs. Apparently there are ways to distort your data and affect otgers without actually making a physical lag switch. But unfortunately I don't thi.k this is all that common on Uncharred. It's just the game punishing you fir having good internet. ND built this in to help out the laggy 3rd world country players. This is why they keep playing after 60-70-80-120k kills. And why I have stopped. Built in lagger advantage.

In Crysis 3 lag like this didn't occur until the player count got below 200. Everyone has 1 red bar. Even then, it plays better than U3. Seriously.
Message 9 of 40 (714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 21, 2013
Most of it is distance lag. Un3 has a very big diversity of players. US, Europe, South America etc. I can't But notice that there is always one pointing out US has superior connections to everyone.....

It is distance lag. As a european most of americans lags awfully for me even I run 20+mb as I might lag for them etc.
Message 10 of 40 (671 Views)