Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: JD's MASSIVE Co-Op Ideas and Guide Thread

Dec 20, 2012
Who the holy hell reported all Co-op threads? Why? It's not like all the rest are interesting to read.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Did my injured co-op adventure idea get removed with your threads, too?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 43 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Can't seem find any threads relating to "Injured Co-op" in the search function.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 13 of 43 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I didn't make a thread about it homie. I commented on one of JD's threads so I don't clutter up space. Goes along the lines of three dudes go to the buildings via heli in Uncharted 2 to look for treasure. La-dee-dah, thry find the treasure, it's a rigged fake, guy didn't know, grabs it and it blows up. First guy takes heavy damage, so he gets half-health. Second guy jumps, but his legs get injured, so he limps, but he can be carried to move faster. Third guy is the minor guy, so he takes arm damage for being outside. The recoil is a lot stronger, and he can't punch or hold thr gun up for longer than 10 seconds straight. They all have to get back to the heli to do the manly thing and run away. The heli was actually sabotaged during their way back so one huy has to fix it. After fixing, they can fly away.
Message 14 of 43 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Wow, JD--, this must've taken you forever to type up! 

Sorry to hear about your previous threads being locked. At least this way it's all in 1 place.

Lol, simple copy and paste. Smiley Wink

And yeah, it's fine. I just hope this one doesn't get locked, too.

It's the dry humor at work, my friend- I merely refrained from posting a semicolon preceded by a close parantheses.

And yes, hopefully this one will stay up & open.

Ahhh, haha. You and your dry humor. Smiley Tongue

And, me too, bud, me too.

Message 15 of 43 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Dec 20, 2012
When you told me this morning massive, i didn't think it was this massive, lol. Also, have you told everybody of the "secret" sorry if i've spilled any beans.
" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 16 of 43 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 20, 2012

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:
 have you told everybody of the "secret" sorry if i've spilled any beans.

if he told a secret, it wouldn't be much of a secret anymore, now would it Smiley Happy

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:
When you told me this morning massive, i didn't think it was this massive

of course it would be massive, it tells you how long JD and Ali have been trying to get ND to do something about co-op, they seem to appreciate what Ali did with the co-op tournament but really just shows that they don't have the resources right now to do anything, when TLOU is completed and if it doesn't need much attention afterwards (if it's balanced), maybe just maybe they might have some time to do something with uncharted 3's co-op

Message 17 of 43 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I love co-op so, kudos.
Message 18 of 43 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Later on when you have the chance you should add the walkthrough videos we made together Smiley Happy

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zfQE7NyRi7X6CJuATClFeLOZgWY96I7
Message 19 of 43 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Dec 20, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:
Later on when you have the chance you should add the walkthrough videos we made together Smiley Happy

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zfQE7NyRi7X6CJuATClFeLOZgWY96I7

There is a link for the playlist that contains all of the videos near the bottom of *-=JD's Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-*. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 43 (201 Views)
0 Likes