Survivor
2289 posts

Re: JD's MASSIVE Co-Op Ideas and Guide Thread

Mar 30, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah. Small support is still support from them.

It really is. It takes a good bit of friends to bounce ideas off of to get some worth-while feedback to keep producing ideas such as these.

I like your signature JD. It literally makes you the definition or guide to co op lol.

Thanks, Nab. :smileyhappy:

I tried to put all of my ideas into one nice little space, so everyone can read and see what I've been conjuring up over my lifetime on these co-op-desolate forums. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 43 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2491 posts

Mar 30, 2013

JD-- wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah. Small support is still support from them.

It really is. It takes a good bit of friends to bounce ideas off of to get some worth-while feedback to keep producing ideas such as these.

I like your signature JD. It literally makes you the definition or guide to co op lol.

Thanks, Nab. :smileyhappy:

I tried to put all of my ideas into one nice little space, so everyone can read and see what I've been conjuring up over my lifetime on these co-op-desolate forums. :smileywink:

Your Survivor rank is quite fitting.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 43 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Mar 31, 2013

As to why someone would report you, I have no idea. You are one of the top leaders of the co-op movement, and I like just about every idea you and your friends have, since I play only co-op. The only problem is that ND refuses to alter it because there is such a low player pool compared to competetive, and there is such a low player pool because ND doesnt help it.

One of the biggest things I found which deters players from playing is the wa in which we get money/experience. My games usually end up with me getting 50-60k, while the other 2 get about 20k, and I feel bad.

The way it should work is that we should get individual scores, but the team should get the same amount of experience from the total, since it is co-op. If everyone got the same, people would not focus so much on getting the kill and help downed/choked teamates and would be more helpful. And this way, if I dominate and destroy, I don't end up with a vast majority of the points.

This is especially true for shade. Everyone rushes to the power weapons and kills whatever is blue. 

The other thing that annoys me, as well as many others, is the fusion of the modes. Although it is a cool idea, Seige annoys the hell out of me because I always have to leave for more ammunition, and, in the later rounds, it becomes impossible if my teammates are not helping me. Gold rush is just annoying because there is always that one guy who camps by the respawn point and gets all the kills while the others get the treasure/ protect the carrier.

Like you said, even small tweaks and changes would benefit co-op greatly.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 43 (97 Views)