Aug 27 2012
By: BlueDiamond93 Treasure Hunter 5239 posts

Jak Multiplayer Skin? Plz answer this ND.

[ Edited ]
92 replies 590 views Edited Aug 27, 2012

I just want all the answers onto why, the best rated games on PS2 that made you, Naughty Dog, who you are and known today are not playable skins on UC3 MP? I wear my Jak goggles proudly everyday hoping & waiting for more Jak DLC. This is just my opinion, but especially since a new J&D game couldn't be made and instead TLOU, don't you think it would be only fair if as a make-up we could get Jak as a MP skin. His games were known for shooting guns, he's playstation 2 star, so he easily "proves his worth"-lol for being a MP skin. Most of all, Jak 3 & UC3 are very similar. Only details I will go into right now is the desert appearances in both games. Both these games introduced each char to the desert. They both have scarf's and clothes according to the desert. This game mostly focused environment online/campaign was the desert just like Jak, so why not add Jak when its a highly relevant matter & similarity.

Note*- Just for anybody concerns, im obviously talking about a Jak 3 skin because of obvious reasons.

This is just a slight edition but it would be cool if I & other pl could show our Jak love by having and representing an emblem from Jak. Specifically talking about the Strange Relic//Precursor Orb as an emblem image. This is a perfect idea because its not only part of the UC series as a treasure, but also a part of the J&D series as an collectible.

Also there was one more question regarding the Elf Ears.(This question was intended to be in the post but I forgot, so im adding it after the post). Are the elf ears from the Jak Series? I need to know this to.

It's literally beyond ridiculous how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi and BurningHaw (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums and community. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this beyond crazy and it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be, it proves you're making him a jerk or bringing out the jerk in him.

My Perspective Challenge Accepted Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SAoS-shQA&list=UUP953ajePS4ml6pgt0sfPJg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 93 (590 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7366 posts

Re: Jak Multiplayer Skin? Plz answer this ND.

Aug 27, 2012

I'm not ND but I can tell you this will never happen, end of story.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 93 (588 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 27, 2012
He doesnt fit into the uncharted 3 world like his goggles.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 93 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Aug 27, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I'm not ND but I can tell you this will never happen, end of story.

I'm not from Metallica, but I can tell you that this is SAD BUT TRUEEEE

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 93 (569 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5239 posts

Aug 27, 2012

No its not end of story. Like I said he belongs in this game more then any other additional character. Jak comes before any winter flynn or whoever else we dont have yet.

It's literally beyond ridiculous how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi and BurningHaw (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums and community. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this beyond crazy and it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be, it proves you're making him a jerk or bringing out the jerk in him.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 93 (568 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5239 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Any whay do you mean he doesn't fit into the UC3 world, like his goggles. He goggles are updated in HD, his goggles are perfect, so I dont know what you mean there. And Jak could fit into the MP. Just like how they added Cole from Infamous and Nathan Hale from Resistance into UC2 MP.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 93 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 27, 2012
I was being sarcastic making fun of ND's excuse of why they didn't add rika and Pinkerton
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 93 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Jak but I could see this working. I mean we already have the goggles and elf ears, it isn't like it'd be completely random and unfitting. Heck, Drake even has a bandanna around his mouth in a similar fashion via DLC now. However, he shouldn't take priority were they to do another classic skin pack.

It probably won't happen but it'd be a great addition, plus some much needed variety to the hero's team... Drakes. Drakes everywhere. I think hopes of him being added were crushed the moment they denied us an All-Stars/PS Heroes and Villains pack. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 93 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Aug 27, 2012

They can add a random **bleep** Capture Trooper from Killzone, but they can't add Jak?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 93 (552 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7366 posts

Aug 27, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

No its not end of story. Like I said he belongs in this game more then any other additional character. Jak comes before any winter flynn or whoever else we dont have yet.

Sorry, but no. Missing Uncharted characters definitely come before a character from another game. I'm not saying I'm against Jak being added, I just don't see ND ever doing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 93 (547 Views)