Mar 06 2014
By: MHX_A1R First Son 15 posts

Jak kickback and weapons etc.

14 replies 468 views Edited Mar 6, 2014

I would love to see, and purchase a bundle of the Jak laser weapons, and possibly a Dark Punch kickback.

It would also be nice to see either Jak clothing in the game, or a possibility of different character heads for purchase for custom character. By heads I mean "similar to Nate, similar to Flynn" heads with hair color changes.

Just ideas, I know I myself, most of my friends list, and maybe millions would enjoy these as DLC.

Message 1 of 15 (468 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Jak kickback and weapons etc.

Mar 6, 2014
Sounds interesting, but the game is two years old. I don't think ND is releasing anymore DLC. (the maps finally became free!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 2 of 15 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 6, 2014

Free to Play is pretty cool but, what else you got?
Aside from the wide variety of DLC we'll be rolling out themed DLC content in the form of character items for a few months after the launch of the Free to Play. Enter into ourweekly Tournament to earn rare prizes, check out the Lab calendar on your stats page for the upcoming Labs and read the Naughty Dog blog and forums to learn about community events, tournaments and other happenings.
Message 3 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Mar 6, 2014
@MHX-A1R
Wasn't free to play launched last year?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 4 of 15 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 6, 2014

Doesn't hurt to try Smiley Happy

It's still massively played.

Message 5 of 15 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2014

Naghty Dog said a week ago they're basically done supporting UC3 except with the annual holiday day events  which they'll have a few of this year. 

Plus they further discounted all the DLC's except character Skin recently, so they're def finished with UC3.

Message 6 of 15 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 7, 2014

MHX_A1R wrote:

Doesn't hurt to try Smiley Happy

It's still massively played.

i'm pretty sure that ND has already said that they don't want to do anything further with uncharted 3 unless it's in dire need of it (ie. a fix; not DLC) so they can focus all their time and resources on their next project ... you can only hope that this will be DLC for the ps4's uncharted

Message 7 of 15 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2014
I regretfully have never played the Jak series, I'll get them one day since I still buy PS1/PS2 games. But I wouldn't know how this would work.

I would however love an Aku-Aku kickback that throws everyone away when they get close (or kills them lol). But, that would never happen, unless Sony really does own Crash again, and even if they did, I doubt they would add anything like that into UC3 now.

As for the next game, no kickbacks would be better. Smiley Tongue
Pepsi
Message 8 of 15 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, two reasons I didn't list that. I had the same idea. Temporary immortality and speed is like mixing juggernaut and speedy g, which is far too op. Also since they sold crash, they can't. I know they are busy with the new uncharted 5, but they could still make a killing of money on the side. U5 (U4 if you don't count Vita) won't be out for another year or two.

Message 9 of 15 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Mar 8, 2014

I think you're a bit late there, mate. This game is 2 years old and i'm pretty sure ND won't release any paid DLC ever again.

Message 10 of 15 (245 Views)
0 Likes