Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Jak kickback and weapons etc.

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

SjShane wrote:
I regretfully have never played the Jak series, I'll get them one day since I still buy PS1/PS2 games. But I wouldn't know how this would work.

they're amazing games, you really should try them out  they're only $20 on the ps store (HD remastered) (all 3 included): http://us.playstation.com/games/jak-and-daxter-collection-ps3.html

Message 11 of 15 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2415 posts

Mar 9, 2014
I heard it contained bugs and the controls were delayed, or was that only the Vita disc version?

If it's safe, I'll buy them next week.
Pepsi
Message 12 of 15 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Mar 9, 2014

SjShane wrote:
I heard it contained bugs and the controls were delayed, or was that only the Vita disc version?

That's only the vita version. PS3 version is just fine, I highly recommend to buy the series it's truely one of the best series ever. Jak II is quite a challenge though so be prepared to get frustrated on that one. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 15 (275 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Mar 9, 2014

MHX_A1R wrote:

Yeah, two reasons I didn't list that. I had the same idea. Temporary immortality and speed is like mixing juggernaut and speedy g, which is far too op. Also since they sold crash, they can't. I know they are busy with the new uncharted 5, but they could still make a killing of money on the side. U5 (U4 if you don't count Vita) won't be out for another year or two.

The Uncharted installment for PS4 will be widely known as Uncharted 4 (if that's not going to be its actual title) so you might as well get used to calling it that, not Uncharted 5. Golden Abyss will stay as U:GA.

Message 14 of 15 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 9, 2014

SjShane wrote:

i played through all 3 on the ps3 and i don't remember experiences any problems with them, must have been the vita versions

Message 15 of 15 (267 Views)