Highlighted
Sep 03 2012
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 469 posts
Accepted Solution

Joel and Bill in the uncharted 3 multiplayer? TLOU

7 replies 481 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

i was thinking of any new character while playing uncharted 3, then i think like hey what if we could play as joel or bill ffrom the last of us but i dont think they will come in uncharted 3, if they would come they should do a treasure set that treasure are scatterd over ALL gametypes OR buy them.

Plz give me your opinion why they should come or not. or ideas of another character of another game to be in the multiplayer.

Here is mine opinion: its ND future game, people will be crazy if they know if its available.

Joel:                          

b    

Bill:

bb

Tnx for taking time for giving your opinion and ideas of other characters :smileyhappy:

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 8 (481 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Re: Joel and Bill in the uncharted 3 multiplayer? TLOU

Sep 3, 2012
It would be good advertising, and they would fit in more than Capture Ranger. I would still prefer the missing Uncharted skins first though. And I'd love to see Joel, but we don't really know if Bill is going to play a major role in TLOU, he probably will but it's hard to say at this time. I had also hoped they were going to make Desert Drake and Marlowe skins for Uncharted 2 MP before U3's release.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 8 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I think it would be cool, but they probably will not be in U3. We might get lucky when U4 comes out...
Message 3 of 8 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

No, just no. ND used the stupidest excuse ever made when they said "Rika Raja doesn't fit into the UC3 universe." So remove the Capture Trooper, add some Uncharted skins, then I'll consider The Last of Us skins. If ND does add this, it will just confirm my suspicsion that UC3 is just one giant advertisment for The Last of US.

Message 4 of 8 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 4, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

No, just no. ND used the stupidest excuse ever made when they said "Rika Raja doesn't fit into the UC3 universe." So remove the Capture Trooper, add some Uncharted skins, then I'll consider The Last of Us skins. If ND does add this, it will just confirm my suspicsion that UC3 is just one giant advertisment for The Last of US.

I don't see the advertisements leading to TLoU. Capture Trooper is Killzone, and I don't know why it's even there. Did they make Killzone or something?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 8 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Sep 4, 2012

ND won't do it. They will make another excuse.

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 6 of 8 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 4, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

I don't see the advertisements leading to TLoU. Capture Trooper is Killzone, and I don't know why it's even there. Did they make Killzone or something?

No. Uncharted 3 I think was released near the release of Killzone 3. And I think because the Helghast skin in Uncharted 2 was popular. 

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 7 of 8 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20192 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

No. Uncharted 3 I think was released near the release of Killzone 3. And I think because the Helghast skin in Uncharted 2 was popular. 

Yet Nathan Hale wasn't. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8 (304 Views)
0 Likes