Keyblade Wielder
10211 posts

Re: Jumpshots

Jun 14, 2014
It's luck-based, for the most part. Closer you are, more chance to hit, but it's all luck.

Personally that's kinda wasteful. I had a couple of matches against someone jump-sniping, and he only got 4 shots in.

It's better for the team if you only do it when it's absolutely necessary. Almost-dead, sniper out, and no handgun ammo. Something like that.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 21 of 24 (299 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Jun 14, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Jumpsniping is as stupid as aiming shotguns.

what are you talking about? aiming shotguns can actually be quite useful, especially if they are climbing something

Snipers are meant to be aimed

Shotguns are meant to be blindfired

Message 22 of 24 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3544 posts

Jun 14, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

Jumpsniping is as stupid as aiming shotguns.

what are you talking about? aiming shotguns can actually be quite useful, especially if they are climbing something

Snipers are meant to be aimed

Shotguns are meant to be blindfired

**bleep** da system

Do you feel me?

Message 23 of 24 (284 Views)
First Son
6 posts

5 weeks ago

The most effective way to do it is to just point your camera straight down at an enemy and shoot. THrough tests, I have seen that the bullet more commonly goes straight down more than anywhere else. If you get an enemy right under you, it should hit more often. I've only hit 2 tho, so don't take my opinion for much.

Message 24 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes