Apr 22 2013
By: IzunaShisui Sackboy 381 posts

Just a quick notice...

9 replies 5354 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

Cooljosh21 is back on these forums.

Eyecue86 has been posting a bit this week.

And somehow there seems to be a low IQ kid posting all these dumb questions and creating all these stupid spam threads...

Just saying.. these things are related.

A new forum member doesn't post images along with their posts.

Having said that, stop replying to the threads I'm referring to as it's pushing down any  ''quality'  thread.

And TSD, I know you like your totally off-topic posts, but it's best just to ignore those threads which don't make sense anyway..

Message 1 of 10 (5,354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Just a quick notice...

Apr 22, 2013

While I agree that there have been annoying people spamming, TheStuntDouble has done nothing wrong. If he wants to put his two cents in a thread or two then he has the right. If there really is a quality thread, it will be recognised and will become a hot topic. Myself and others also look back a few pages just to look at any threads which we might have missed, so sweetie focus your attention on those spammers and trolls who are actually doing harm to this forum.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 10 (5,349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Apr 22, 2013
It's not that bad in my opinion... There's not a whole lot to talk about since ND isn't doing much with this game, other than trying to make easy money.

And most of the trolling is in good humor. That Guess Who topic, that was bad, this however is nothing, just mindless jokes.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 10 (5,343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 22, 2013

It is annoying but there is not much you can do but ignore it in the end.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 10 (5,320 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Like Blood said, it's very annoying, but there's nothing we can do about it. That cooljosh guy is one of the biggest **bleep** I've seen of this forum. And don't even get me started on that notsocooljosh idiot; that dude thinks that saying random crappy jokes (if we may even call them that) and writing "fact" at the end is trolling.
By the way, I don't think Stunt has done anything wrong. He's just having some fun by making fun of them. Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 5 of 10 (5,308 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Like Blood said, it's very annoying, but there's nothing we can do about it. That cooljosh guy is one of the biggest **bleep** I've seen of this forum. And don't even get me started on that notsocooljosh idiot; that dude thinks that saying random crappy jokes (if we may even call them that) and writing "fact" at the end is trolling.
By the way, I don't think Stunt has done anything wrong. He's just having some fun by making fun of them. Smiley Very Happy

Yup, best thing to do is not reply, if you keep repling then it keeps bumping that thread back up to the top.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 6 of 10 (5,099 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 22, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

And somehow there seems to be a low IQ kid posting all these dumb questions and creating all these stupid spam threads...

Having said that, stop replying to the threads I'm referring to as it's pushing down any  ''quality'  thread.

And TSD, I know you like your totally off-topic posts, but it's best just to ignore those threads which don't make sense anyway..

It's like I post off-topic posts all the time. What, my input in the blindfire lab is irrelevant? Great.

Speaking of off-topic, you shouldn't reply to this thread as well. I don't see anything remotely related to UC3 MP here. It's related to UC3 MP *forums*, but not UC3 MP itself.

Hyprocrite.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 10 (2,499 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

It's like I post off-topic posts all the time. What, my input in the blindfire lab is irrelevant? Great.

Speaking of off-topic, you shouldn't reply to this thread as well. I don't see anything remotely related to UC3 MP here. It's related to UC3 MP *forums*, but not UC3 MP itself.

Hyprocrite.

No, no, no. You are getting me wrong here...
I was referring to some of your posts, not all of them. I am to lazy to look em up, but I'm pretty sure I saw some strange statements passing by something in the direction of: I like bananas.
This thread was no complaint about you, just that some of your posts push the spam threads up.
If it's not worth replying to, just don't. Take an example of other forumers who do read the threads but just don't reply.
Pretty please ^^.
And this thread wasn't meant to be a discussion thread, just saying bump the quick questions thread or something and point that ''spammer'' towards that direction. I'm saying this cause Cod players aren't hostile against uc3 players, and cooljosh21 isn't the best... and yes, they are one and the same.
And with that I can conclude, that Naughty Dog isn't planning anything new for this game so there probably isn't anything worthwhile discussing anyway. Not that it has been officially announced, but hey, they dropped the ball on Uncharted 2 as well.
Message 8 of 10 (1,943 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Apr 22, 2013

And about it being not so bad...

More than half of the threads are by the same user, and the only thing they contribute to is spam. 

It's not within my power to do anything, so I will just try to look over them.. it's not that I'm on here often that much anyway.

Message 9 of 10 (1,802 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 22, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

Hyprocrite.

No, no, no. You are getting me wrong here...
I was referring to some of your posts, not all of them. I am to lazy to look em up, but I'm pretty sure I saw some strange statements passing by something in the direction of: I like bananas.
This thread was no complaint about you, just that some of your posts push the spam threads up.
If it's not worth replying to, just don't. Take an example of other forumers who do read the threads but just don't reply.
Pretty please ^^.
And this thread wasn't meant to be a discussion thread, just saying bump the quick questions thread or something and point that ''spammer'' towards that direction. I'm saying this cause Cod players aren't hostile against uc3 players, and cooljosh21 isn't the best... and yes, they are one and the same.
And with that I can conclude, that Naughty Dog isn't planning anything new for this game so there probably isn't anything worthwhile discussing anyway. Not that it has been officially announced, but hey, they dropped the ball on Uncharted 2 as well.

So you decide to call out just me, and not the others? What the hell do you have against me, exactly?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 10 (1,489 Views)
0 Likes