Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1430 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Have you played Classic Mode? That was a big addition, and it was added in patch 1.15.

 

Also, there was a few gameplay changes. Such as how revenge grenades have team safe, base M9 has a RoF nerf, treasures will drop more often in competitive, and a few others. And of course, the slew of different labs and Mesh Maps, which were introduced in 1.14.


The RoF Mod was "nerfed" twice, not the base M9 itself.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------




Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (218 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2198 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

runner21 wrote:

Have you played Classic Mode? That was a big addition, and it was added in patch 1.15.

 

Also, there was a few gameplay changes. Such as how revenge grenades have team safe, base M9 has a RoF nerf, treasures will drop more often in competitive, and a few others. And of course, the slew of different labs and Mesh Maps, which were introduced in 1.14.


The RoF Mod was "nerfed" twice, not the base M9 itself.


No, the basic M9's rof was nerfed first. Later the rof M9's rof got nerfed. It's confusing and a lot of people didn't understand what they did.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
498 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013

No big changes....

 

Half the players still don't know what L1 does....

 

The big move now is just to run around with your pistol and zig zag while blindfiring it....Then 1 melee usually does the trick when you get anywehere close to the person trying to actually aim and shoot at you.

 

And rolling is the new bunnyhopping....You'd think it was elementary school in a fire assembly or something with all the dropping and rolling going on....

 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

runner21 wrote:

Have you played Classic Mode? That was a big addition, and it was added in patch 1.15.

 

Also, there was a few gameplay changes. Such as how revenge grenades have team safe, base M9 has a RoF nerf, treasures will drop more often in competitive, and a few others. And of course, the slew of different labs and Mesh Maps, which were introduced in 1.14.


The RoF Mod was "nerfed" twice, not the base M9 itself.


No, the basic M9's rof was nerfed first. Later the rof M9's rof got nerfed. It's confusing and a lot of people didn't understand what they did.


Link?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2010
Offline
1008 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013
@ coolguy773 I use stat hats but I turn the effects off. I personally like the Panda Mask :3


Too late to comeback to Uncharted? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2198 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013
On mobile atm, I'll post it tomorrow.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013

coolguy773 wrote:

I've been away from this game for a while, I left at around the time they released the UC3 map pack (the update that brought Spyder in). I hopped into a game today, doesn't seem like much has changed. Still end up on teams that have brain dead players on them. Still tryhards that obliterate you the moment their eyes are on you. But it's ok, I had some good fun today.

 

So, any technical fixes happen? Any fiascos around here? Glitches? Upcoming stuff? Tell me.


ya somethings are the same, like power weapon abuse and fleetfoot being OP


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
1239 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 21, 2013

Give Classic mode a spin.

 

It's by far the best mode in the game IMO since a lot of the broken and cheap aspects of the game aren't in there.  Yes, it's less variety and excitement but there's less stuff to rage about.

 

No cheap offensive kickbacks - Quickboom, RPG, Hammer, etc etc.  Less power weapons to worry about.

No M9 RoF mods to worry about.  

Less Kal-7 fools running around

 

Lag is unfortunately still plagued the mode, maybe more so than others because of the smaller player pool however.

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9808 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

Jan 22, 2013
Oh right. ND removed HC mode with that other mode people play. I'm not happy about HC's removal but people like their Classic and I'm okay if they're okay with it. I'm just hoping ND makes HC mode the very last Lab before it dies.

Maybe you missed the "community" drama about the B2K legacy tournament. ND also said that they will NEVER fix co-op. As of right now, use an M9 to make sure you get ammo drops.

(I said "community" because it's not really everyone.)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Just returned to the multiplayer. Anything new?

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Give Classic mode a spin.

 

It's by far the best mode in the game IMO since a lot of the broken and cheap aspects of the game aren't in there.  Yes, it's less variety and excitement but there's less stuff to rage about.

 

No cheap offensive kickbacks - Quickboom, RPG, Hammer, etc etc.  Less power weapons to worry about.

No M9 RoF mods to worry about.  

Less Kal-7 fools running around

 

Lag is unfortunately still plagued the mode, maybe more so than others because of the smaller player pool however.

 

 

 


Definitely the best mode. I beat my kills record twice this month on classic.

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes