Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: Just thought I share...

Apr 23, 2013
It was a guy on the other team, and to be fair he didn't really deserve the kills as he was just camping in the facility map.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 11 of 24 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 23, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:
It was a guy on the other team, and to be fair he didn't really deserve the kills as he was just camping in the facility map.

First, camping is a legitimate tactic. I SHOULD be doing it seeing as I have the sniper loadout as my main, but I get too paranoid and I start running.

Anyway, if he's in the enemy team, that's unjustified. His objective is to kill your team, and your objective is to kill his team, including him. Tell him what I told you to tell him.

Hatemail for owning someone who sucks at camping. lol

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 24 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7291 posts

Apr 23, 2013

lol I never saw camping as a legitamate tactic other than for snipers actually in a sniper spot.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 13 of 24 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I don't know. You know the left of the T-Bolt spawn in the tower in Museum? The one with the green tanks? I camped there instead of the T-Bolt spawn.

I fended off a zerg rush, got paranoid, jumped out of cover to go down, got shot by a T-Bolt. Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 24 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I only camp when I pick up the T-Bolt in Yemen. A lot of times one of the guys on the enemy team will take the other T-Bolt on the opposite balcony and we'll have a fun little snipe-off. Sometimes I'll go down and try to get some quick scopes, but, if I'm not feeling very adventurous, I'll just chill in the nice sniper spots till I run out of T-Bolt ammo, or until the derps stop coming.
Other than that, I don't really camp, since I'm a hardcore AK user. Also, like Stunt said, I get really impatient, so I just end up running around randomly.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 15 of 24 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

lol I never saw camping as a legitamate tactic other than for snipers actually in a sniper spot.

i never actually think people are "camping" if they are using a sniper, it just seems more logical to stay in one place if you're sniping since there aren't many places to snipe because most maps are built around close to mid range combat

Message 16 of 24 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7291 posts

Apr 23, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

i never actually think people are "camping" if they are using a sniper, it just seems more logical to stay in one place if you're sniping since there aren't many places to snipe because most maps are built around close to mid range combat

Me either really, When I meant camping, I meant people hiding in an obvious advantageous spot for like 80% of the match. For example the walkway in facility, in LU, and etc.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 17 of 24 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

First, camping is a legitimate tactic. I SHOULD be doing it seeing as I have the sniper loadout as my main, but I get too paranoid and I start running.

Anyway, if he's in the enemy team, that's unjustified. His objective is to kill your team, and your objective is to kill his team, including him. Tell him what I told you to tell him.

If you had posted this back in the Uncharted 2 days, you would have been chewed chewed out by the likes of tripleWreck, pdiss88 and the rest of that gang of Uncharted players.

Times sure have changed...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 18 of 24 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

If you had posted this back in the Uncharted 2 days, you would have been chewed chewed out by the likes of tripleWreck, pdiss88 and the rest of that gang of Uncharted players.

That would make sense. Camping with an AK is stupid.

Message 19 of 24 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

First, camping is a legitimate cheap tactic. I SHOULD be doing it seeing as I have the sniper loadout as my main, but I get too paranoid and I start running.

And in regards to the OP,

The definition of jealousy: Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust.

Got any problems you would like to share?

Message 20 of 24 (216 Views)
0 Likes