Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Just tried out the FAL-SS

Aug 15, 2013
@xINESCAPABLEx omg thank you for the highly detailed information. I loved playing with the gmal back in the days, but its useless against someome with a m9. Now it is all dragon and m9 and so I was wondering if it is possible to be pro with that weapon against a M9 pro? And it just might can!

I just want dat gmal feeling back :smileyhappy: .
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 49 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 15, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:
@xINESCAPABLEx omg thank you for the highly detailed information. I loved playing with the gmal back in the days, but its useless against someome with a m9. Now it is all dragon and m9 and so I was wondering if it is possible to be pro with that weapon against a M9 pro? And it just might can!

I just want dat gmal feeling back :smileyhappy: .

You're welcome! :smileyvery-happy:

I never really got into the G-MAL...

As for the FAL, I use it a lot and I can maybe go... 18/6?

I'm honestly still trying to get the impossible Talbot's FAL which hates me (#StupidChimera).

The FAL can be used against an M9 pro considering you can get all your bullets to hit... And on top of that, it's not the best at long range so you have to get those shots perfect as well. I usually use all guns except the KAL and the G-MAL. I sometimes use the G-MAL like on Lab Map 1 but that's just about it.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 49 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@Dutch

I've always liked the G-MAL. I remember finally unlocking Elena's. I was waiting to switch to the G-MAL until I got her gun. Once I unlocked it, I had a hard time with it. It was definitely useful in Objectives modes, but I wasn't doing as well in the TDM modes.

Then I decided to equip Weapon Expert gold and use the G-MAL with Accuracy and RS. It made a huge difference. I believe I mentioned it in an earlier post, but, using this gun, I can beat out M9 users. Even the ones with RoF, assuming I don't miss much.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 49 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 15, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
@Dutch

I've always liked the G-MAL. I remember finally unlocking Elena's. I was waiting to switch to the G-MAL until I got her gun. Once I unlocked it, I had a hard time with it. It was definitely useful in Objectives modes, but I wasn't doing as well in the TDM modes.

Then I decided to equip Weapon Expert gold and use the G-MAL with Accuracy and RS. It made a huge difference. I believe I mentioned it in an earlier post, but, using this gun, I can beat out M9 users. Even the ones with RoF, assuming I don't miss much.

Elena's was one of the first ones I got :smileysurprised:

As for Weapon Expert with G-MAL... I can't use the G-MAL without Scoped In :smileytongue:

Scoped In changed my G-MAL and Sniper experience.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 49 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@nationm04

Yes I can beat some of the m9 users to, but then do "dlc on" or play against fragged nation players and they will beat you every time on mid and close range. The gmal takes 3 burst shots to kill and IDK how many hours you have played with the gmal, but I have 3000 kills with it and I never miss.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 49 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I can only kill people with the gmal if i play really defensive and take out people from far range, but then i.could use the dragon aswel.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 49 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 15, 2013
@xINESCAPABLEx

I have talbots fal =) . Ninja buddy is such an awsome booster as 3rd booster. Always try to get stealth kills with a friend on 3 team deathmatch. I wish -UA- still excisted :smileysad: .
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 49 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 15, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:
@xINESCAPABLEx

I have talbots fal =) . Ninja buddy is such an awsome booster as 3rd booster. Always try to get stealth kills with a friend on 3 team deathmatch. I wish -UA- still excisted :smileysad: .

That goddamn Chimera hates me! D:

I swear, every gun that most people have trouble finding I end up getting really easy... Marlowe's Para was one of the first guns I got, Chloe's M9 was another one I got very soon in the game, Roman's goddamn G-MAL was one of my first ones as well!

I swear, ND is the worst troll ever! :/

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 49 (106 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:
@xINESCAPABLEx

That goddamn Chimera hates me! D:

I swear, every gun that most people have trouble finding I end up getting really easy... Marlowe's Para was one of the first guns I got, Chloe's M9 was another one I got very soon in the game, Roman's goddamn G-MAL was one of my first ones as well!

I swear, ND is the worst troll ever! :/

lol me too. I unlocked Marlowe's Para 9, Roman's G-MAL, all M9 variants (except for Jade), Flynn's G-MAL and Drake's AK all without me even trying to. This game is incredibly biased, I'll tell you that. One day it likes you, the other it just doesn't.

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 49 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Luckily Classic is my favorite mode so I never had that problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 49 (78 Views)
0 Likes