Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 12, 2013
Lower part of Luzon, man. Just some wind and few rainfall here, it's all good.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 65 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Oh ok cool. Nothing out of the norm then!
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 65 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I actually get exited when i hear a Kal-7 roar away in the hands of another player...what better way to test the kal's and my BF mastery than facing agaisnt another kal user :smileyvery-happy:

of course that was before the patch

now when i hear a kal i get to prove how weak it is agaist an M9 Blindfire wise...Why

bcause i just need 4 shots for an iron fist...do u know how fast thats acomplished with a M9rof pa pa pa pa pum kachin

compared to a kals bullets to iron fist requirement

but they have the balls to call the kal a bettar bf weapon pfffft a big PPPPPFFFFFFFTTT ND big pfffft

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 65 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 15, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
So basically, people who had KAL loadouts should just...what's the word..."adapt"?

A playstyle they have been using for the past two years should just be thrown out, just like that? Ok...

A playstyle consisting of holding R1 and pushing the left stick foward. 

Maybe now they'll actually need to use their brain and skills instead of  just running around holidng R1 while the games everything for them

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 65 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

Player1x3 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
So basically, people who had KAL loadouts should just...what's the word..."adapt"?

A playstyle they have been using for the past two years should just be thrown out, just like that? Ok...

A playstyle consisting of holding R1 and pushing the left stick foward. 

Maybe now they'll actually need to use their brain and skills instead of  just running around holidng R1 while the games everything for them

Sadly not. Last time I played I got repeatedly KAL-7 hipfired by an enemy on Dry Docks and the worst part is he always beat me too. That was one expert Hipfirer right there. As if this wasn't bad enough though he also used CUTTER'S KAL-7 which is the only KAL your supposed to aim. Just shows that this is a troll gun as he didn't even aimed with it once. They should just have given us the story KAL-7. I can see changing weapons like the unscoped snipers for MP but the KAL-7 is a completely different gun in MP. :/ I've given up on the gun and this thread here now that ND showed Uncharted for the PS4 already. If it actually plays in present time I pray the MP will be more, no, even better than the summer beta regarding all the mechanics and features they have cut before release.

Just one last reminder: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Everything-that-s-missing-was-d...

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 65 (196 Views)
0 Likes