Reply
Nov 04 2013
By: Psyschock Uncharted Territory 1483 posts
Offline

KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

[ Edited ]
64 replies 759 views Edited Nov 4, 2013

KAL-7 is the only gun that didn't got a buff (except for Para-9 which doesn't need any) and got nerfed through recent Hipfire and the RoF mods nerf. It's pretty much useless now as it is the Jack of all trades gun in uselessness. Please reduce it's recoil so people may consider using it as an aimable gun. It won't become OP as it takes 10 bullets to kill someone with it anyway. The reason I want this buff is because I want even greater variety and in it's current state, you may as well just remove the gun...


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 1 of 65 (759 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11446 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
I agree. I think they should revert the changes to blindfire, at least on this gun.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 65 (742 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/28/2009
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

KAL-7 is the only gun that didn't got a buff (except for Para-9 which doesn't need any) and got nerfed through recent Hipfire and the RoF mods nerf. It's pretty much useless now as it is the Jack of all trades gun in uselessness. Please reduce it's recoil so people may consider using it as an aimable gun. It won't become OP as it takes 10 bullets to kill someone with it anyway. The reason I want this buff is because I want even greater variety and in it's current state, you may as well just remove the gun...


It could be just me, but I found the Kal-7 to be even easier to aim after the patch. Trust me, it is certainly aimable as it is now. Just remember to slowly push the right analogue down as you fire to keep the bulleits on a crude horizontal axis. But a buff would be nice to make things a little easier.
Message 3 of 65 (738 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013

@AKyemeni 

nah

 


mario507 wrote:

It could be just me, but I found the Kal-7 to be even easier to aim after the patch. Trust me, it is certainly aimable as it is now. Just remember to slowly push the right analogue down as you fire to keep the bulleits on a crude horizontal axis. But a buff would be nice to make things a little easier.


Placebo. I can aim the KAL like that, problem is that it's the ONLY gun whose recoil gets higher the longer you shoot. After it reaches it's peak it has horrible horizontal recoil.

 


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 4 of 65 (730 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
It's obviously not meant to be aimed, even before the patch. That gun is awful. Honestly, and I'm not saying you fall in this category, this is only based off my experience, only scrubs actually say anything good about that gun or ask for it to improved. And I don't really get the whole "but I wanna aim it, I promise" thing bc it's awful when aimed. I've known a couple ppl to aim it, but not while they were being serious. Just for fun.

ND made an awesome move with what they've done to this gun. Every good player I know strongly dislikes the KAL.
Message 5 of 65 (713 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Online
3302 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I agree. I think they should revert the changes to blindfire, at least on this gun.

No way.

 

Anyways they might as well remove the KAL, it should have never been more than a pick up weapon on certain maps IMO.

Message 6 of 65 (701 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
Lol they should just remove this gun just like we're asking for it since the Subway Beta.
Message 7 of 65 (669 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
I don't think they can. Best they can do is make the gun horrible.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 65 (656 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
This thread is stupid. If they reduce the recoil it will be just like the old m9.
Message 9 of 65 (644 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

Nov 4, 2013
The idea to revert the old kal blindfire effectiveness is one of the dumbest ideas of all time.
Message 10 of 65 (642 Views)