Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

First of all have you seen the Kal-7's Weapon stat?

The only thing you can aim at with this long gun is people climbing vertical stairs -.- Its a Blindfire Weapon...

An Accuracy Mod could be put for people like yourself who for some bizarre reason what to aim with a Kal...

 

What happened with this gun after patch is actually what follows

Its was neglected and denied its rigthful blindfire even more because

before on certain ocations the M9ROFBF could beat it, now any M9 or even a micro can beat it, when according to weapon stats only an M9ROFBF(or another kal) should have the chance to beat it on a hipfire encounter

 

Why Bcause unlike the other guns

they made the blindfire on the kal change its bfaccuracy levels at various distances to a point it stops shooting even when the target is practically stepin on ur toes

the other guns kept the normal ''bfaccuracy increases as you get closer until it sticks onto each other when ultra close'' but for some reason they decided to lie even fukin more with the stats

not only has the M9 is now more bfaccurate than the kal but it takes even less bullets to kill

 

there is still a BF chance for the gun but its a hard one and A UNFAIR ONE

THE STATS ON THE KAL7 ARE A LIE

 

WHO THE F&*K WOULD STOP SHOOTING AT SOMEONE 2 feet away from me ??? WHO?

ND aparently

 


Your wrong. uMAD. Move on.

Message 21 of 65 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/07/2012
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013
Exactly Munnsy- Steven don't act like you got tactics with a weapon that's made for CQ only. It's just a crutch. It's fun, it's cool and all but it's not egregious they'd try to balance it to make it less overpowered. Because everyone knows, and has known that it's hip fire was overpowered. Just move on! I mean, they could take my favorite weapon out of the game completely and I'd still play and buy the game, because it's not a make or break situation.
Message 22 of 65 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/07/2012
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013
Who would use a KAL in a real combat situation? No one that's who. Only people who use it because they don't have an AK or actual assault rifle. But I'm starting to concur the accuracy mod could be a way of making the weapon more diverse. They aren't giving us more patches, so let's not dwell
Message 23 of 65 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013

DooDooDaggers wrote:
Who would use a KAL in a real combat situation? No one that's who. Only people who use it because they don't have an AK or actual assault rifle. But I'm starting to concur the accuracy mod could be a way of making the weapon more diverse. They aren't giving us more patches, so let's not dwell

Rambo would use it.

 

So would Terminator

 

and the dude in Die Hard

 

xD



Message 24 of 65 (405 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/07/2012
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013
Hehe, I'm starting to rethink the KAL, knowing that pedigree makes all the difference Smiley Very Happy
Message 25 of 65 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 4, 2013
I don't want the kal to have its aimed accuracy improved so it becomes the best all around gun (aka the next m9). I want it to die a fiery death in the deepest part of hell.
Message 26 of 65 (384 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 5, 2013
@Psy

You don't want to use it but want it's recoil reduced? Makes perfect sense.

"I don't even use this crap gun." Ok. Then how are you aware its recoil is so bad? Bc you read about the update or took someone else's opinion? Just be honest lol. Steven is a nuisance, but I respect his total honesty.
Message 27 of 65 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 5, 2013

To be clear i dont want them to raise the Kal BF.

I want them to lowers the M9's BF at close distance

HOW CAN THE M9 STILL STICK ONTO PEOPLE MORE THAN THE KAL7? when according to gun stats Kal7 has the highest BF...im actually getting used to this whole patch thingy already but this bothers me a lot

 

i got over the fact the Micro is beating kal7, because i too use the micro and now that i tried it out I can SAY the micro got a bit more STOPING POWER  in excvhange for the  -ROF and omg this i like cause its firing gets priority above anyone else shooting to a point its slows everyone in the area and the Para9 is actually a bit harder to abuse now

 

the also made avatar manuvering a bit more strong so you have to smash the jump and roll button a lot if you want to a fast roll and or jump reaction

 

And also like they said BLINDFIRE from COVER IS STILL THE SAME

i forget about this and when i re read it i tried it and omg
 its the same <3 now cover is my friend again(unless im being shot by an m9rof...then the bullets will pass the cover and kill me still)

 

U3 is not a aim only game

its combat is divided into various combat stategies

AIM

HIPFIRE

MEELEE

GRANADES

 

or go for

POWER WEAPONS

RIOT SHIELD

TURRENTS

 

everyone has all of these abilities, but depending on ur loadout some will be stronger than others

all of these are valid because believe me i have killed 4 people in a row with meelee only when im totally out of ammo

idk if the fact that i was out of ammo hepled someway but meelee only can be a valid tactic also

 

Then we have plataforming and how you use ur map area you could

-CAMP

-Take Over an Area you Feel safe

-Just run around looking for people

-Run around the map in a specific route that goes around every spawn point in a way that keesp you away from CQC or Near all CQC

 

 

Its has been this way since U2, and i will be this way in the future i hope

if people want AIM only game, thats what COD and BF are for....and even those FPS have Blindfire in them...and MEELEE abuse

 

so stop acting like BF is bad when ur abusing the AA AIM ppl mmmmk!

 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 28 of 65 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 5, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
@Psy

You don't want to use it but want it's recoil reduced? Makes perfect sense. *facepalm*

"I don't even use this crap gun." Ok. Then how are you aware its recoil is so bad? The game is 2 years old, of course I used it before -_- Bc you read about the update or took someone else's opinion? Just be honest lol. Steven is a nuisance, but I respect his total honesty. *facepalm again*

Sorry, I guess I was not clear enough for you *sigh*. Of course I used it before or I wouldn't know how bad it is. I used it in Team Obj. when we where a Po5 all trolling with a KAL, in Naughty Paws Custom games or when I picked it up in Co-op modes > Which is the only mode where aiming is somewhat enjoyable with it as your only facing bots/ the AI.

 

"You don't want to use it but want it's recoil reduced? Makes perfect sense."

  1. If the recoil would get reduced others who like to aim would give the gun a chance again.
  2. I NEVER said I wouldn't use it AFTER the recoil was reduced. jeez -_-
  3. The reason I made this thread is because every gun got tweaks now that there's a greater gun variety and weapons that got abandoned by most of the community are being used again because aiming is up on par, if not better than with the M9 now. I just wished they would have reduced the recoil of the KAL-7 too just a bit. I also could have been less constructive and made a "KILL THE KAL-7!!1!" thread and get like 50 Kudos for it but that isn't my goal. I want MORE variety not LESS.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 29 of 65 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 5, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

To be clear i dont want them to raise the Kal BF.

I want them to lowers the M9's BF at close distance

HOW CAN THE M9 STILL STICK ONTO PEOPLE MORE THAN THE KAL7? when according to gun stats Kal7 has the highest BF...im actually getting used to this whole patch thingy already but this bothers me a lot

 

i got over the fact the Micro is beating kal7, because i too use the micro and now that i tried it out I can SAY the micro got a bit more STOPING POWER  in excvhange for the  -ROF and omg this i like cause its firing gets priority above anyone else shooting to a point its slows everyone in the area and the Para9 is actually a bit harder to abuse now

 

the also made avatar manuvering a bit more strong so you have to smash the jump and roll button a lot if you want to a fast roll and or jump reaction

 

And also like they said BLINDFIRE from COVER IS STILL THE SAME

i forget about this and when i re read it i tried it and omg
 its the same <3 now cover is my friend again(unless im being shot by an m9rof...then the bullets will pass the cover and kill me still)

 

U3 is not a aim only game

its combat is divided into various combat stategies

AIM

HIPFIRE

MEELEE

GRANADES

 

or go for

POWER WEAPONS

RIOT SHIELD

TURRENTS

 

everyone has all of these abilities, but depending on ur loadout some will be stronger than others

all of these are valid because believe me i have killed 4 people in a row with meelee only when im totally out of ammo

idk if the fact that i was out of ammo hepled someway but meelee only can be a valid tactic also

 

Then we have plataforming and how you use ur map area you could

-CAMP

-Take Over an Area you Feel safe

-Just run around looking for people

-Run around the map in a specific route that goes around every spawn point in a way that keesp you away from CQC or Near all CQC

 

 

Its has been this way since U2, and i will be this way in the future i hope

if people want AIM only game, thats what COD and BF are for....and even those FPS have Blindfire in them...and MEELEE abuse

 

so stop acting like BF is bad when ur abusing the AA AIM ppl mmmmk!

 


I guess I should just quote myself here. I set the blindfire for the weapons in patch 1.18. I can tell you for a fact that the KAL-7 locks on a half a meter more than the M9 and has a larger lock-on angle than the M9. The KAL-7 is a better blindfire weapon than the M9.

Message 30 of 65 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes