Fender Bender
3809 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil!

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

Wait, they didn't nerf it's base ROF? Only the mod?

I thought it was slightly easier to aim after the patch! I guess I'm just going crazy.. Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 65 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 5, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Steven1379 wrote:

To be clear i dont want them to raise the Kal BF.

I want them to lowers the M9's BF at close distance

HOW CAN THE M9 STILL STICK ONTO PEOPLE MORE THAN THE KAL7? when according to gun stats Kal7 has the highest BF...im actually getting used to this whole patch thingy already but this bothers me a lot

i got over the fact the Micro is beating kal7, because i too use the micro and now that i tried it out I can SAY the micro got a bit more STOPING POWER  in excvhange for the  -ROF and omg this i like cause its firing gets priority above anyone else shooting to a point its slows everyone in the area and the Para9 is actually a bit harder to abuse now

the also made avatar manuvering a bit more strong so you have to smash the jump and roll button a lot if you want to a fast roll and or jump reaction

And also like they said BLINDFIRE from COVER IS STILL THE SAME

i forget about this and when i re read it i tried it and omg
 its the same <3 now cover is my friend again(unless im being shot by an m9rof...then the bullets will pass the cover and kill me still)

U3 is not a aim only game

its combat is divided into various combat stategies

AIM

HIPFIRE

MEELEE

GRANADES

or go for

POWER WEAPONS

RIOT SHIELD

TURRENTS

everyone has all of these abilities, but depending on ur loadout some will be stronger than others

all of these are valid because believe me i have killed 4 people in a row with meelee only when im totally out of ammo

idk if the fact that i was out of ammo hepled someway but meelee only can be a valid tactic also

Then we have plataforming and how you use ur map area you could

-CAMP

-Take Over an Area you Feel safe

-Just run around looking for people

-Run around the map in a specific route that goes around every spawn point in a way that keesp you away from CQC or Near all CQC

Its has been this way since U2, and i will be this way in the future i hope

if people want AIM only game, thats what COD and BF are for....and even those FPS have Blindfire in them...and MEELEE abuse

so stop acting like BF is bad when ur abusing the AA AIM ppl mmmmk!

I guess I should just quote myself here. I set the blindfire for the weapons in patch 1.18. I can tell you for a fact that the KAL-7 locks on a half a meter more than the M9 and has a larger lock-on angle than the M9. The KAL-7 is a better blindfire weapon than the M9.

That is more or less my experience too.

Message 32 of 65 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

THANKS FOR AN OFFCIAL REPLY ^.^

are talking about moded Kal7s and M9s or just the base stats?

I know the kal locks on further than the M9 at distances, whats are the facts on close up lock on(when avatars collide/trasspass eachother)?

im already fine with this patch already i think it just needed time to sink...its as if only the first day was horrible and but now is running fine, almost as if nothing changed, and i just had to dance a new dance with the old dance moves.

or maybe secret changes are still being made...o.o

I think some people what to aim the kal-7 for some bizarre reason...Can they get an Accuracy Mod for it?

im up for it as long as it wont break such a beauty of a gun.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 33 of 65 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Actually, steven made a point about the suggestion of the OP on KAL. I mean, yeah, steven's THAT guy, but even he knows that the KAL isn't meant for aiming (probably the acc thing works).
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 65 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Nov 6, 2013
KAL is meant for either blind fire or aiming in a close proximity it is not meant for medium ranged combat which is what a lot of people do......I aim and I do just fine, ask David Smiley Wink
Sleep Matt signature
Message 35 of 65 (507 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 6, 2013
@Psy

I'm just sayin, it doesn't make much sense to me to make a thread asking for something, only because others might want to use it that way.

Plus it's a BF gun, that's why it handles the way it does. It's meant to be ineffective against other guns in an aiming situation. It's good to persuade people to aim more and I'm glad ND is pushing for that. That being said, there's plenty of good weapons to use to accomplish that.
Message 36 of 65 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

Just don't listen to Steven. ****

Edit: removed inflammatory comment

U--J

Message 37 of 65 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Actually anything related to Kal-7 listen to Steven

this has been my long gun since summer beta and since release where i had to reunlockit and level weapons expert 5 times because of legacy

I have also sticked with it trough all the patches even the one that awakened the DEVILS GMAL, and even so i got to take out em ultra stopin power gmals users during its period with much dificulty, and i still remember the time when blindfire made you automatically spin around each other when extremely close

I still go for it on classic and on Coop

I understand its aimable, its just a weird tactic based on pride

if people want to balnce BF & AIM thats what the M9 is for

but with the kal ur are weilding something with more BF than AIm

but like i said its totally aimable if u want, all i can suggest for those who want to aim it is

L1 doesnt always have to be pressed before R1

try it out, maybe those bullets you can get in with BF before AIm can make a difference

especially since now the gun was made more of a long distance bf than close up bf because now everyone stops like shotting up close with BF...exept M9 n sidearms -.-

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 38 of 65 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2446 posts

Nov 7, 2013
I can actually see where you're coming from Steven, I don't support blindfire as a main tactic, but if it's in the game, I'd rather be killed by a blindfiring KAL-7 user than a blindfiring M9 user, at least the KAL user is sacrificing range when using the gun.

KAL-7 may have higher blindfire stats, but M9 does far more damage and has a pretty good RoF too, it can easily kill a KAL user by blindfiring them.

This patch was wonderful, but I do think M9 and Para-9 could still receive Blindfire nerfs so KAL-7 and Micro would have more use. With the last patch I haven't seen anyone pull in amazing scores by only using blindfire, which is awesome! But by lowering the blindfire on all the weapons by the same amount, it still means the M9 and Para are the kings of iron fisting (hehe), and they have great accuracy as well, and in my opinion, too much accuracy...
Pepsi
Message 39 of 65 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 7, 2013
The acc's fine, I think, for that OP combo. It's just that its blindfire is strong.

Yes, blindfire was nerfed, but it's equal on all guns. Basically, the Para and M9 are still very, very adept at it- it's just that the mechanic itself sucks.

They could use some lowering there, remove the Three-Then-Melee.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 65 (410 Views)