Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2504 posts

Re: KA-7 is useless. Please reduce it's recoil! =AIMING

Nov 11, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

I would hope so but if anyone above rank 15 is still using, maybe not?...or they just haven't realized it yet.

Most new players go with the AK or Spyders M9. 

It's the experienced players that mostly use the KAL. 

Play a game of TDM against a party & if you're beating them alot of the times they'll switch to a KAL.

Message 51 of 65 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Nov 11, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

I can tell you for a fact that the KAL-7 locks on a half a meter more than the M9 and has a larger lock-on angle than the M9.

Are you referring to run-n'-gun as well, or are you using the dev's definition of blindfire (spray and pray from cover only)?  I've seen lock-on when blindfiring in the strictest sense, but not when run-n'-gunning with most weapons.  Other than the RPG and Hammer, I haven't had R-n'-G lock-on ability in a long time in UC3.

Message 52 of 65 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Nov 11, 2013

im just mad the Kal-7 hipfire accuracy was altered in distance making it stop being accurate at closer distances compared with a M9 who suposedly has less hipfire but still stick on closer not only this but the rof mod was lowered so the m9 which takes less bullets to kill and iron fist is deadly faster than the kal

by now i took an new alt account to level 25 and i can say the m9 is deadly in bf and you get better aim with it too

So im sorry to say this to all the kal users but if you try the m9 and play with both bf and aim ull see the unfairness held in ur hands

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 53 of 65 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 11, 2013
I think I would rather just continue to kill both KAL/M9 users with the other guns since I've taken the time to learn how to use them (kinda).
Message 54 of 65 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I'm having too much fun aiming Cutter's KAL in TDM lately. Like a ridiculous amount of fun. IMO, the gun is fine now. I don't know whether it's placebo, but I feel like I can control the recoil a lot more when I'm aiming the gun. Blindfire decrease is definitely noticeable, but not enough to make it useless. Really fun gun to use. 

Message 55 of 65 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7196 posts

Nov 12, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

I'm having too much fun aiming Cutter's KAL in TDM lately. Like a ridiculous amount of fun. IMO, the gun is fine now. I don't know whether it's placebo, but I feel like I can control the recoil a lot more when I'm aiming the gun. Blindfire decrease is definitely noticeable, but not enough to make it useless. Really fun gun to use. 

Easy headshots in close range :smileyhappy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 56 of 65 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Cutter's KAL doesn't suck anymore? Can I use it now without being mocked? I like his KAL. Scoped in rocks for automatics.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 57 of 65 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7196 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Cutter's KAL doesn't suck anymore? Can I use it now without being mocked? I like his KAL. Scoped in rocks for automatics.

Sadly, you most likely will still be mocked as the gun is so looked down upon. Should not stop you from using it though. Great fun aiming in close range of course and no to me it doesn't suck by the way :smileyhappy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 58 of 65 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Nov 12, 2013
It's just when I use it, people always gun for me even though I aim the KAL since that's the purpose of 67% of the boosters on it. That's why I use underused weapons, you know. Less focus on me because they think I'm a moron for using underpowered weapons.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 59 of 65 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 12, 2013
As soon as someone hears the KAL go off in your hands, you're officially more of a target. You can't blame em, for the most part.

How's everything going? Idk what part of the Philippine's you're from. But you appear to be alive. Which is awesome.
Message 60 of 65 (120 Views)
0 Likes