Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2013
By: xXiTzaSniperXx First Son 7 posts

Kicked for team killing

21 replies 541 views Edited Jun 19, 2013
I just want to know why f2ps are allowed to kick for team killing one player kept walking into my line of fire when every I used the pak-80 and having me team kill him and he would suicide before I got him back up he would also walk into my grenades on purpose then he had me kicked from the game just because I got more points than him I tryed to report him but idk if nd did anything this is the second time a f2p player has done this too me i paid for this full game they did not i don't think it's right that they get to kick us
Message 1 of 22 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: Kicked for team killing

Jun 19, 2013

Use Team Safe or even better; partty up with your friends whenever you play this game.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 2 of 22 (537 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Or don't play co-op.
Message 3 of 22 (529 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Co-op's fun, nicky. Why not play it?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 22 (511 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Because 90% of the time you find braindead players who don't know the difference between R1 and a bread roll.

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 22 (508 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Either you're exaggerating or I did something so that I rarely get those folks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 22 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13501 posts

Jun 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Because 90% of the time you find braindead players who don't know the difference between R1 and a bread roll.

The bread roll works on Rock Band drum sets.

R1? whats that?

Message 7 of 22 (474 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Besides a couple nights ago, I haven't played with randoms (co-op or comp), excluding FFA, for months. But I gave it a shot maybe two nights ago. I got paired with 2 people. I forget their names. One was John something. He had close to 1,000 crushing wins I believe. The three of us raced thru several crushing levels without losing a life.

It usually doesn't happen quite like that. But sometimes it does.

I avoid being kicked by: playing with friends, using team safe gold, eluding jerks if I do get teamed with them. Sounds like you were probably playing arena. When I play arena, I stay far enough away so this kind of thing doesn't happen, and no one steals my kills. But I also stay close enough as to where I can quickly revive my teammates.

I HATE kill stealing. And randoms are typically the worst. And I try to be super careful not to do it myself. I play co-op a bit reserved (unless I'm on a speed run type treasure hunt w a friend) and therefore may have a few less kills than some others, but I'll also often be the guy w 0 deaths at the end too.
Message 8 of 22 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Jun 20, 2013
I never really got why people are so **bleep** about kill-stealing, especially in co-op. i'd understand if it was FFA because if your kill gets stolen it's not a +1 to you.

On co-op and team modes, I always hear people complaining about these. I mean, jeez. I've gotten many kills stolen from me, but I don't care because it's still a point for me. Not in terms of cash, but in terms of co-op scenario progress, or number of kills to win a game.

Although if you count kill-stealing as people you shouldn't play with, I have tons of those. Hell, I do it myself, all the time, and I *know* I stole the kill because I can see my mates trying to kill this guy.
Message 9 of 22 (400 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Wanna know a neat trick for pissing off people and not getting kicked? Use paid bargain bargain and thanks buddy with Cursed Idol. Everytime you TK a teammate while cursed,  you wont get you kicked AND you can do it as much as you like/can. Works wonderfully in TDM where all the tryhards and stat padders are.

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 10 of 22 (391 Views)