Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Kicked for team killing

Jun 20, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Wanna know a neat trick for pissing off people and not getting kicked? Use paid bargain bargain and thanks buddy with Cursed Idol. Everytime you TK a teammate while cursed,  you wont get you kicked AND you can do it as much as you like/can. Works wonderfully in TDM where all the tryhards and stat padders are.

evilest.gif

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 11 of 22 (384 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 20, 2013
I meant to say I HATE team killing, not kill stealing. Team killing is the worst. I don't mind when it happens and I can tell it was an accident. That kind of stuff happens. Hate is a strong word and I HATE intentional team killing. Like when I'm about to sink the idol and I get team killed so someone else can get it. Or when I'm team killed so someone else can get a PW or whatever.

That's why I no longer play with randoms.

As far as kill stealing, I find it annoying. The strong hate word won't be used. I try not to do it. I know it happens a lot. But if I spend several seconds removing someone's helmet, don't randomly come up and melee them after. -__-

Or when I'm meleeing someone and someone else snipes them. I can't complain about kill stealing in FFA at all. That's the whole point. It's you vs everyone. If I can steal kills and screw the other guy over, then I'm doing my job. They're my enemy just as much as the guy I killed while stealing their kill. And they should feel the same about me.
Message 12 of 22 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 23, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I never really got why people are so **bleep** about kill-stealing, especially in co-op. i'd understand if it was FFA because if your kill gets stolen it's not a +1 to you.

On co-op and team modes, I always hear people complaining about these. I mean, jeez. I've gotten many kills stolen from me, but I don't care because it's still a point for me. Not in terms of cash, but in terms of co-op scenario progress, or number of kills to win a game.

Although if you count kill-stealing as people you shouldn't play with, I have tons of those. Hell, I do it myself, all the time, and I *know* I stole the kill because I can see my mates trying to kill this guy.

Because some people are selfish. Why are they selfish? Well, you'll find the answer in their childhood. Apparently they never learned the benefits of cooperation and teamwork. They never learned that it's good to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Parents who spoil their kids too much are usually the culprit.

Personally, I don't care about assists/stolen kills and that's why I always use Call Out. It's getting really annoying when someone (who usually uses Weapon Expert & Accuracy/RoF) complains that I stole his kill, but he says nothing when he does the same thing to me. :smileyindifferent: Some people...

I agree that stolen kills are really annoying in FFA and 3TDM, because there are more than 2 teams. As long as my team gets the kill, then I don't care.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 22 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 23, 2013
In co-op or TDM type modes like TDM (duh), Classic or Elimination, I really try not to steal kills. I will only do this if I'm not sure if my teammate will get the kill with 100% certainty.

In Plunder or TO, I shoot everything that moves bc kills don't count towards stats anyway and the quicker the opponents die, the faster we win the match.

In co-op, and the TDM modes I mentioned, I do get a bit annoyed when ppl blatantly steal my kills. Sometimes I work hard for those kills. And when someone else gets the very last shot or runs up n punches someone I've been shooting to finish the kill, or melees an enemy whose helmet I took the time to remove, I think that is a bit selfish on their end.

Like mentioned above in another post, maybe it's bc I raised myself alone til I was 10 (lol maybe not tho).

But unlike most of the other posts, I don't get bothered when someone steals my kill in FFA or 3TDM. It's the goal of the other team to get more kills than me. And I will try to do the same thing too.

This is why I'm trying to get better at landing head shots.
Message 14 of 22 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I guess you being raised alone for quite some time explains a little bro. I was only the lone child until I was 6, and I was heavy on sharing and stuff.

Meaning, in the game, I don't mind that most of my almost-Dragon-kills were stolen by my rushy teammate. As long as he stays where I can cover his rushing it's all good.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 22 (275 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jun 27, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I guess you being raised alone for quite some time explains a little bro. I was only the lone child until I was 6, and I was heavy on sharing and stuff.

Meaning, in the game, I don't mind that most of my almost-Dragon-kills were stolen by my rushy teammate. As long as he stays where I can cover his rushing it's all good.

The only time team killing is annoying in my opinion is when I'm on a Tripled or Connect Four 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 16 of 22 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 27, 2013
What about a rampant? Tripled's and connect fours are like a once every couple match thing. When rampants are still not common. For me at least.
Message 17 of 22 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I have an older brother by one year and since my parents are always working (my mum's a lawyer and dad's an architect) I basically had to learn a lot of things at a young age which most people don't learn until 10 years later. I had to learn how to cook when I was 4 because god forbid my brother who's a male learns to cook (inb4, "But women belong in the kitchen!" Well your head belongs in the toilet).

Either way, long story short is that I don't mind getting assists but I'd rather not hand them to someone on a silver platter with call out. You wanna steal my kills, find the guy yourself.

@TSD, that's the best thing about snipers. You watch a rusher go into a fight and halfway through it you shoot the other guy, stealing his kill and leaving him to die. My mentality is that if you're that bad with all the other guns that you only use the assault rifle then you shouldn't even play maps like Syria and Yemen. You don't deserve a kill if you don't use the right gun for the right map. Ruins the snipers' gameplay when they're trying to use the right gun and we get RoF killed.

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Oh, no, I don't leave rushers to die.

I just don't like moving to open ground to cover someone, but I'll do it if he went that far. Teammates are teammates, no matter how suck they seem, and I never ditch teammates.

You can ask my little brother. No matter how many times he gets into a stupidly bad situation in a game, I still save him.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 19 of 22 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I would back TSD up on this, but I don't put myself in stupid situations for him to pull me out of. (: Seriously tho, we need to play more often.
Message 20 of 22 (140 Views)
0 Likes