11-20-2012 03:25 PM
1) The USA, state CA to be specific
2) Generally from 3PM-6PM
3) 18 4th Legacy
4) Classic, TOBJ, Plunder, The Lab, and the co-op modes.
11-20-2012 03:32 PM
1) the part of the world you're playing in: USA
2) the date/time your are playing: 11/20/12 4:23 PM
3) your rank: 65 4th Legacy
4) what game type: The Lab
5) how many players: Party of 3
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc): Cable Modem
7) service provider: Windstream
windstream is DSL, not cable. If they were capable of more than 1mpbs upload to match their decent download speeds I would have switched to them years ago. that whole >1mbps upload technology restriction is a deal breaker
11-20-2012 03:34 PM - edited 11-20-2012 03:39 PM
1) the part of the world you're playing in - The Great State of Texas, The United States of America
2) the date/time your are playing - November 2011, 2012, 5pm, CT
3) your rank - 5th Legacy 33
4) what game type - Plundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
5) how many players - 1
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc) - FiOS
7) service provider - Verizon
Thanks for asking, it's great that network code is being lookied at only 12 months after initial release, and 17 after the beta. Fast work!
11-20-2012 03:56 PM
1) the part of the world you're playing in - Canada
2) the date/time your are playing - Lately? Never. Usually during weekends though, after school and early in the morning.
3) your rank - 18
4) what game type - Elimination, Plunder, The Lab, Team Objective, Co-op
5) how many players - 1/2 (splitscreen, sometimes)
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc) - I don't know.
7) service provider - Shaw Communications.
11-20-2012 04:12 PM
11-20-2012 04:20 PM
11-20-2012 04:32 PM - edited 11-21-2012 02:44 PM
1- Virginia USA
2- Everynight starting at 9pm eastern
3- 5th legacy lvl 27
4- TDM and the Lab (basically everything, but co-op)
5- 3 to 5 (no split screeners)
6- Cable (30+Mbps down, 8+Mbps up tested several states away from me, several times over several days, your game has kind of made me ocd about my connection )
7- Comcast (D3)
8- Wired ethernet, NAT type 2 (anything connected to a router with a firewall is NAT2. Doesn't affect your connection to others if you enable your UPnP or port forward.)
Thank you guys for making this thread. I hope we all can give you all the info you need to make this game a great multiplayer once again. Please consider ping as the MAIN decider of who plays who. Again thank you.
11-20-2012 05:00 PM