2) usually 8pm-12pm GMT+1 (but sometimes early mornings, late night too whenever I feel like)
3) legacy 5, Level 39 or so
4) every game type, lately more classic
5) from lone wolf up to party of 5 / customs (depends on who is online and who I can connect to -_-)
6) ADSL (unfortunately nothing else works faster)
7) Swisscom (Bluewin)
8) Nat type 2 <- I dunno why... -_- its directly forwarded to ps3 through LAN it should be Nat 1 stupid provider
2) 9pm - 2am GMT
3) Rank 60 5th Legacy
4) Team Deathmatch Mainly. Also Objectives + Plunder.
5) Varies lol. Everything from lone wolf to 5 man parties. Never splitscreen.
6) Fibre Optic Cable
7) Virgin Media
8)PS3 Connection: Ethernet LAN
9)NAT Type: 2 <----( why not 1?)
I love you now Cog. Although the game is still a complete mess, the major problems will be fixed with region matchmaking
2. 7 - 11 PM GMT+2
3. Legacy 5 level 51
4.TDM, 3TDM, Classic, plunder, team objectives.
5. 1 - 5. Mostly 2
7. Bahnof internet AB
8. Nat type 1 (Yes I actually have a ONE)
2) 10pm - 12am GMT
3) Rank 60 3rd Legacy
4) Team Deathmatch, objectives and free for all
5) from 1 to 5 mainly 1 or 2
6) Fibre Optic Cable
8) Virgin Media
9)PS3 Connection: Ethernet LAN
Hurr Hurr Withs can't count to 9
1)Pittsburgh PA USA
2) 4pm till 12 am eastern
3) Rank forget its been a while due the the game being laggy as hell. 4th legacy 50 some thing.
4) Every thing except co op
5) usually always 5
8) comcast 20 down 10 up.
9)PS3 Connection: Ethernet hard lined, nat type 1 some times 2 if my wife needs the computer.
I'm glad to see your looking into this.
I don't think its a problem with your net code itself.
I just seems match making is not putting compatible players together.
You should not be playing in 300 ms ping or higher matches unless you choose to do it because you cant find a game.
I believe that's all anyone is really asking for.
Put low ping regional players together.
I just don't think there is much you can do adjusting things.
You cant make anyone's connection or ping better.
You cant make some one playing from Tokyo play smooth against some one from Texas.
You can set it so they don't find each other in match making unless they want to.
Not specific, but here is a general range. I will be more specific later if needed.
1) U.S.A. Houston TX
2) around 4-10 hours a week
3) (at the time of this post) 11, second prestige (or third, I forget)
4) ALL OF THEM
5) depends on who's on
6) cable modem