25 replies 424 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

What do you guys think about the last of us multiplayer skins for UC3 

Message 1 of 26 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: LOU SKINS

Sep 2, 2013
Well, it sounds cool, although their graphics will obviously be toned down.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 26 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 2, 2013

EMpReSSVoODoO wrote:

What do you guys think about the last of us multiplayer skins for UC3 

Not sure if we can have Ellie, but i'm okay with that, they already included a pony head so why not?

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Well, it sounds cool, although their graphics will obviously be toned down.

Indeed, but if i'm not mistaken they made little to no changes for Guerro/UGA Drake, they look exactly in UGA!

Message 3 of 26 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Other than Joel, Bill, David and Tess I really wouldn't care much for LOU characters especially when UC3 is still missing characters that were in UC2 MP.

Message 4 of 26 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 2, 2013
By the way it's TLOU. It's "The Last of Us" NOT "Last of Us". Christ help me.

@renatabls UGA looks like UDF, but instead of PS3, it's Vita and instead of cool melee combos it's 'swipe to kill this dude'.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 26 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@renatabls UGA looks like UDF, but instead of PS3, it's Vita and instead of cool melee combos it's 'swipe to kill this dude'.

At least it doesn't have SixAxis grenade throwing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 26 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 2, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

At least SIXAXIS nade throws are *optional*.

Message 7 of 26 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 2, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Being a launch game UGA is obliged to have all the gimmicks that the Vita has. You watch, certain PS4 games will have the touch screen integration on the controller.

I think GTA4 was the last major game to have SixAxis, it kinda shows how much of a gimmick it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 8 of 26 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Sep 2, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Being a launch game UGA is obliged to have all the gimmicks that the Vita has. You watch, certain PS4 games will have the touch screen integration on the controller.

I think GTA4 was the last major game to have SixAxis, it kinda shows how much of a gimmick it was.

I disagree that the SIXAXIS is a gimmick, there are many examples in which it is used right and is very awesome to use, Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destrucion for instance, it's so awesome to use the SIXAXIS to fly around, also in inFamous where you use it to control lightning storms while you can use the left analog stick to walk around while still being able to steer the storm, it's very usefull, and even in Uncharted there are moments where it is used right, for instance the slightly flip controller backwards to jump backwards when hanging on a ledge, in so many games it's so annoying to jump from a ledge to a ledge behind you, because the direction of the jump with the analog stick depens on which way the camera is facing, but in Uncharted you can just flip the controller a little and press X to jump backwards, and it always works, grenade throwing was indeed bad, but there is another example in which the SIXAXIS is awesome, it is a spoiler so I put it in spoiler tags:

Spoiler
near the end of the game when those cursed spaniards attack you, when you have to reload they run in an attempt to bite you, and then you have to shake the controller to shake them off, it's fun to do and way more exciting then pressing a button, I think it's awesome Smiley Happy

and on the touchpad subject, I think it's very awesome, I already have seen a few uses of it in inFamous Second Son, and it's far from a gimmick...

Message 9 of 26 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 2, 2013

The Godfather: Don's Edition is a PS3 launch title. It had SIXAXIS finishers which can ALSO BE DONE with the analog sticks.

How about that. Not forced. UNLIKE SWIPE TO KILL SOMEONE. What the hell is this, an iPhone game? 

Message 10 of 26 (334 Views)
0 Likes