Aug 11 2013
By: Nathan_Croft Lombax Warrior 124 posts

Lab Cheater

10 replies 439 views Edited Aug 11, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I played the lab with a friend of mine and we encountered something which was really annoying. At first we were enjoying our game but then suddenly I've been killed by an opponent who was behind a wall in lab map 1. After I respawned I went to the area where I've been killed to see what was going on since almost all my teammates have been killed by the same player in that particular area and suddenly I've been killed again by the same player who killed me and almost all of my teammates and the camera showed me that he was behind a wall. We all realised then that we was cheating. I tried to put him out by throwing granades to that wall, my other teammates were shooting the wall aggressively but nothing happened. Anyway we lost the match since we lost our concentration to the other opponents.

Then a new match began and that guy was still killing me and my teammates the same way he had been killing us in the previous match. What made me feel annoyed is that this guy had a microphone and he was picking on me during that match. He was laughing and he was joking on my team but especially on me. He called me a tryhard and a noob and I couldn;t understand why. I couldn't understand what else he was saying about me because he was speaking French afterwards. What an idiot. He also asked me how angry I was in English when the match finished. Then I said to myself that's enough. I'll try to do whatever I can to get him banned from the U3 MP.

So all I ask is to tell me to who can I send the cinema files from the matches I played against him so as to be banned from the U3 MP. Thank you!

Message 1 of 11 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Re: Lab Cheater

Aug 11, 2013
UC3PlayerReport is who you need to send it to. They never reply, and it doesn't always work, so maybe send Eric a message with a link to a YouTube video too. You can keep an eye on the player by checking the stat page and seeing if they have been playing matches.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 11 (436 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Thank you for your quick reply. I'll definitely send the cinema files to UC3PlayerReport. I'll also send a private message to Eric about what happened. I'm pretty sure that player will keep cheating to get cheap kills and off course ruining other players fun. I want to prevent the players who are new to U3 MP amd regular players, like me, from experiencing that so let's hope that this issue will be addressed and that player will get banned from U3 MP.

Message 3 of 11 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Dont worry about it nathan. It just says how cowardly he is if he has to cheat to win instead of 1v1 at the end he was the try hard for havin to glitch in the first place. Chin up and focus on your treasure hunt Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 11 (405 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Honestly it wouldn't bother me so much. Lab matches don't count no?

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 5 of 11 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

Lab matches don't count no?

KDR does.

Message 6 of 11 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Aug 11, 2013
If ur bothered bout kdr is all
Message 7 of 11 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Don't worry γλυκα (Mind my Greek) Smiley Happy

I find a lot of these people but ND does nothing about it. Just hope you never meet him again Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 11 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Aug 12, 2013

It’s astoundingly annoying and I’d definitely report them but in the end, you have to let it go.

I’m hoping that with the PS4 because you’ll need to be a PS+ subscriber to play online, there will be stricter penalties against cheaters.  At the very least, cheaters will have to have deep pockets if their accounts keep getting banned – greater accountability will be a good thing.  Too bad we all have to pony up cash because of a few bad apples.

Until then, we’ll just have to live with these fools.

Message 9 of 11 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Lol.

A tryhard and a n00b.

How does that work exactly?

Message 10 of 11 (288 Views)
0 Likes