Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Re: Lab Schedule

Aug 17, 2012

Shotguns lab sounds crap. Mag-5 will just ruin it completely.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4325 posts

Aug 19, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

EMPEROR987 wrote:

Now let's hope they do a grenades only lab.

TAP A NADE AND BANK AND BOOM ALL DAY! :smileyhappy:

But regarding the Sas12/Mag 5 TDM.. THATS A HORRIBLE IDEA. It seems Sniper Pistole was the only lab I actually liked. Because it made sense. From a distance you had your Tbolt for kills and in CQC you had your pistole. But in the RPG lab you literally got killed ALL THE TIME. It took skill to survive for more than 5 seconds. The Plunder one wasnt that bad. ND seems like they want to make the labs blindfire only. The first and 3rd one were the only ones were you had a single reason to aim. The Mag 5/ Sas lab will be the biggest blindfire fest I've seen in a while. Mag 5 melee all the time, Sas blindfire all the time. Why did they give you the ability to aim some of the weapons. I cant wait to see this lab unfold.

Camp.

Rengle you have officially earned your Troll Monkey status.

Yes! * fist pump*
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Aug 19, 2012

jwesp wrote:
Nothing by disappointment. Mesh maps look like fun, however these same old game types are far over done. Will someone please tell ND there is a lab section of these forums that they themselves added. This is really disappointing, right after I create a thread trying to put some positive stuff on here I read that they are still not creating a NEW lab.
I cannot be the only one that is seriously disappointed in the lack of creativity in the LAB play list. Experimental Game Types? I haven't seen one in a long time. Actually ever.

I totally agree with you.  I think the block mesh maps are a nice addition and it's very welcomed.  Great job on that!

However... the upcoming gametypes... Bleh.  Are we ever going to get some original modes that aren't just TDM or Plunder with different weapons?  I guess adding completely new modes (something like Infection from Halo or Michael Myers) would take too much programming?  I'm not saying I want those specific ones (although they are fun modes), but just something 'outside the box'.  *shrug*

----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (69 Views)
0 Likes