Reply
Dec 10 2013
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 594 posts
Offline

Lab Update - 12.11.2013

18 replies 860 views Edited Dec 10, 2013

Happy Tuesday! Double XP in U3 has ended and we've pushed a new lab live.

 

It's 3 versus 3 Plunder with Sniper Rifles and Pistole only.

 

Happy fortune hunting!

Message 1 of 19 (860 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11911 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

Happy Tuesday! Double XP in U3 has ended and we've pushed a new lab live.

 

It's 3 versus 3 Plunder with Sniper Rifles and Pistole only.

 

Happy fortune hunting!


YES!

 

When can we expect more stat hats? I'd love to get some more!

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 19 (837 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
594 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 10, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Happy Tuesday! Double XP in U3 has ended and we've pushed a new lab live.

 

It's 3 versus 3 Plunder with Sniper Rifles and Pistole only.

 

Happy fortune hunting!


YES!

 

When can we expect more stat hats? I'd love to get some more!


No more stat hats. You have all of them!?!?

Message 3 of 19 (798 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Offline
2448 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 10, 2013
What happened to the ladders on Yemen? O_o
Pepsi
Message 4 of 19 (795 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 10, 2013

SjShane wrote:
What happened to the ladders on Yemen? O_o

I'm fixing that right now.

Message 5 of 19 (778 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Offline
2448 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 10, 2013
Ah sweet! I also just noticed on Cave, the idol wasn't spawning at all. I can't say I was too annoyed though, it turned into a epic match where me and the other team kept messing around and suiciding, pretty funny stuff.
Pepsi
Message 6 of 19 (775 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 10, 2013

Yeah, I'm getting to that stuff too.

Message 7 of 19 (768 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/24/2004
Offline
322 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 11, 2013
While you are working on that, can you just do a permanent quadruple treasure drop rate for Co op? It's been 2 years, still can't complete sets. Hell make it the same drop rate as tdm. Had no problem completing those in a reasonable time frame
Message 8 of 19 (651 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 12, 2013

SjShane wrote:
I also just noticed on Cave, the idol wasn't spawning at all.

This has been fixed.

Message 9 of 19 (581 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11911 posts
 

Re: Lab Update - 12.11.2013

Dec 12, 2013
Oooooo! Never seen you before, mutt.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 10 of 19 (575 Views)
Reply
0 Likes