Jan 06 2012
By: TheUltimate321 Splicer 46 posts

Lab? Will They? Why I Want It Back!

17 replies 17 views Edited Jan 6, 2012

Does any one know if they are going to bring back the old lab? I miss the old labs last year like RPG's only, Shotguns only, etc. They were really fun, I remember on UC2 with the last shotgun lab, everytime I was at the village people would just run into each other and press R1 and both people would die. It was hilarious XD I really hope ND will bring this type of matchmaking back, even if its only every other friday like it used to be.

Message 1 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Re: Lab? Will They? Why I Want It Back!

Jan 6, 2012

I miss the lab and the all competitive playlist.

Message 2 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jan 6, 2012

DaveOHR wrote:

I miss the lab and the all competitive playlist.

Who doesn't?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 3 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, all competitive modes was awesome too. You get to play a variety of everything, whatever pops up pretty much. I liked the old Desert-5 only mode that would show up. That was really fun

Message 4 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Lab was epic. All Hammers was hilarious.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Jan 7, 2012

TheUltimate321 wrote:

Yeah, all competitive modes was awesome too. You get to play a variety of everything, whatever pops up pretty much. I liked the old Desert-5 only mode that would show up. That was really fun

Hopefully they can implement that one fairly easily.   It's just an "Anything" search.   And I support Lab!   I would give you Kudos but that system is gone forever...   T_T   I'll just "Like" you or whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Mag-5 only and T-Bolt only, yes please. Or Quickboom only perhaps??

Message 7 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Jan 7, 2012

I loved the labs.

My personal favorite, in idea, was Grenades Only.

Although it wasn't that great when I got to play it, I can see it working here.

My least favorite idea, but ironically favorite of all time, was Snipers-Only Plunder. I thought no one would go for the treasure, but I was wrong. It was awesome.

My overall favorite though was Pistols Only plunder, I won match after match, and was the only time I've ever been in a party of 5. (And we won 20 matches, with no losses.)

Message 8 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Jan 7, 2012

I only ever played the "Crushing" labs... I got into UC2 MP after the summer beta... I know I missed out on a lot of fun times.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 9 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jan 7, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

I only ever played the "Crushing" labs... I got into UC2 MP after the summer beta... I know I missed out on a lot of fun times.

PSN Gamercards My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hihi2442 UC3 GameBattles Clan: Reborn Recon Gaming .

I just remembered... They STILL owe us a hammer lab.... Smiley Mad.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 10 of 18 (17 Views)
0 Likes