Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Re: Lagswitching videos

May 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Also, mods should stop being pseudo-dictators. There should be a forum section entirely dedicated to exposing glitchers and d-bags like these guys...

Like I said, bro. Users with power? Too dangerous.

I wouldn't trust MYSELF with power. I'd be crazy.

I'd be fine with power. I've had power on plenty of forums.

That's not to say I want it, Requires a lot of thankless effort...

I could however just wonder why I didn't get a sassy MVP rank yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 51 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

May 11, 2013
Because you're sassy even without the rank? :smileytongue:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 51 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 11, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Why is everyone attacking the mods. We have rules. We can't blacklist or have profanity. Everyone knows this. The mods are doing their job.

Protecting/Defending those who cheat in the game? Nice job mods.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 51 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 11, 2013
Take that up with ND. Like I said the mods have rules they must follow. If you want these players banned send it to UC3PlayerReport. Not the mods fault.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 51 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 11, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Take that up with ND. Like I said the mods have rules they must follow. If you want these players banned send it to UC3PlayerReport. Not the mods fault.

UC3PlayerReport? That crap doesn't work one bit. ND maybe started to ban people the few starting months that account got in, but now they aren't doing crap. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 51 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 11, 2013
I'm not here to argue, I'm just saying it's not the mod's fault.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 51 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

May 11, 2013

Funny how the vids got removed because of "language" yet if you post a video from The Last of Us with sentences like: WATCH OUT HE'S GOT A **bleep** GUN it would be perfectly fine. Talking about double standards lel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 51 (164 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

May 11, 2013

Oh how this brings back memories of a painful match i had against a lagswitcher. :smileyindifferent:

If there doing it on purpose which it seems they are, players like this should be banned from online gaming.

Ruining the game for everyone else who plays for fun. :smileymad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 51 (140 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 11, 2013

Since this is on topic, I will ask it here. I didn't want to start another thread.

Sometimes when I am babysitting my niece for an extended period of time, I will bring my ps3 with me. I won't have internet connection so I will use my phone's internet. It usually works pretty well but sometimes it slows down. When that happens, I freeze up and can't move. Would this ever appear to be lagswitching from someone elses perspective? If you look at my stats, I'm an average (and new) player who obviously isn't cheating lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 51 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

May 11, 2013

nationm04 wrote:

Since this is on topic, I will ask it here. I didn't want to start another thread.

Sometimes when I am babysitting my niece for an extended period of time, I will bring my ps3 with me. I won't have internet connection so I will use my phone's internet. It usually works pretty well but sometimes it slows down. When that happens, I freeze up and can't move. Would this ever appear to be lagswitching from someone elses perspective? If you look at my stats, I'm an average (and new) player who obviously isn't cheating lol.

No, that's just packet loss as far as I know. You have no control over your character if this happens. With lagswitching this looks indentical but is different since the one that's freezing is actually capable of killing you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 51 (115 Views)
0 Likes