Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 10 2013
By: CASHNOUT123 First Son 23 posts

Legacing Questions...

2 replies 154 views Edited Aug 10, 2013

I am very curious about the whole legacy thing. I actually legacied three times. Im at Legacy 3-57. 

I planned to get to Legacy 5-75, some time in the future. I don't know if I'm going to stop at Legacy 4-75 or continue. I heard the more you legacy, the harder it gets when it comes to Matchmaking, and you get stuck on a team with noobs. Is this true? I hear a lot of people saying there is no point in Legacing. 

Due to all of these opinion's I am having second thoughts about Legacing. 

Please share your opinions.

Maybe you guys feedback can help me make a decision.

1. Is it worth it?
  2. What are the advanteges?

PSN: @CASHNOUT123
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Legacing Questions...

Aug 10, 2013

I'm legacy 5-31 and I don't feel it effects matchmaking. It's the same as when I started basically. I only legacied because it was something to do. I felt somewhat bored staying at the same level and not accomplishing much except killing people, which always happens lol. I didn't care much for the stuff I unlocked but I casually use them every once in a while.

Kind of hard to say if it's worth it or not as everyone shares a different opinion so that would be up to you. Legacy 5 is being a pain in the a** though in terms of leveling up. It takes so long just to level up by 1 but I don't really mind. I'll be happy once I unlock the boosters/medal kickbacks I usually use but that will take a while.

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Re: Legacing Questions...

Aug 10, 2013

Ok. Thank's for your opinion. From what your saying is going to make me go with Legacy 4. Lol.

PSN: @CASHNOUT123
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)
0 Likes