I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Legacy 5 players seem to be stronger and harder to kill than lower legacies

Aug 11, 2013
All characters have the same hit boxes, including females and skeletons. So although they may appear more difficult to aim at, they really aren't.

There are various things that can cause other players to become more difficult to kill. Lag is the most notorious and significant. ND implemented lag compensation to level out the playing field and give those with poor Internet an equal chance at succeeding in gameplay. Unfortunately, it cause those who lag to now have a significant advantage over those with fast connections. I've run into countless
Message 11 of 67 (403 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 11, 2013
players who take 15 or more bullets to kill. Or those who you have to shoot and then melee several times. When they can kill me in a couple shots or one punch.

Those with Fleet Foot gold are also more difficult to kill in a gun fight. Unfortunately, most laggers seem to use Fleet Foot gold too. So then it's almost impossible to win a 1v1 situation, regardless of your skill.
Message 12 of 67 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 11, 2013
Same, lag sucks.. a lot.
Message 13 of 67 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 11, 2013
I mostly hate how you shoot them a million times, they don't take much damage, blindfire a few bullets, and kill you with a single punch.
Message 14 of 67 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 11, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:

Every time I try to kill a Legacy 5 player, he always kills me first, even if I start to shoot first...

Are legacies the reason for that?
I mean - is it the higher legacy you are, the harder it is to kill you?
Explain please... 

They have more experience than you so naturally they're better and will kill you in a matter of seconds if you're not good enough.

Message 15 of 67 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

I'm at legacy 5 and am nothing like that. I could care less about my stats. Don't believe me? Then take a look at my stats, it should show I don't care how bad they are lol.

In terms of people at legacy 5 being harder to kill, you obviously hadn't played against me lol. But in all seriousness, it just comes down to being more experienced, as already mentioned.

Well, I'll add you and we'll see hardyz-wont_DIE ... Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 67 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Does the fact of playing as a female character make you h...

Aug 11, 2013

Does the fact of playing as a female character make you harding to kill???
That's strange!

Message 17 of 67 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

WOW, I didn't know that...

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
Female characters are more slim and are harder to focus on. Guy characters have a wide frame to shoot at, unlike the lady characters, who also move faster. Among the difficulty to hear or see them, like frankenstein107 said, they are also terribly hard to sometimes hear, along with their tendancy to main the M9 from afar.

I didn't know that...

Message 18 of 67 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Does the fact of playing as a female character make you h...

Aug 11, 2013

Even if it seems like the female characters are difficult to kill it is not actually. All characters have the same hit boxes. There are many legacy 5 level 75 players who like playing with a female character and just because they are experienced and skilled players they can kill you in instant in diffent ways, making you think that female characters are hard to kill, which is not true off course.

Message 19 of 67 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Yeah!!! I particularly hate those!

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
I mostly hate how you shoot them a million times, they don't take much damage, blindfire a few bullets, and kill you with a single punch.

Yeah!!! I particularly hate those!

Message 20 of 67 (345 Views)
0 Likes