Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Legacy 5 players seem to be stronger and harder to kill than lower legacies

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Laggers play laggers in MP3? That must be fun, especially if they don't know they're lagging.

It's like you don't even want them to play.

I think that's kind of the point...

Speed test

I didn't realize I couldn't have 100% of the game I paid for. That should have been a notice at the front of the game.

At least you won't encounter the same kind of pain you get in U3 online...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 61 of 67 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Laggers play laggers in MP3? That must be fun, especially if they don't know they're lagging.

Speed test

I didn't realize I couldn't have 100% of the game I paid for. That should have been a notice at the front of the game.

Because I wouldn't *have* played UC3 online, and therefore I wouldn't know any of this, and along with that I would definitely think you're indirectly rubbing it in.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 62 of 67 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Speed test

Because I wouldn't *have* played UC3 online, and therefore I wouldn't know any of this, and along with that I would definitely think you're indirectly rubbing it in.

Wait, I'm confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 63 of 67 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Okay, okay.

So if I can't play the UC3 MP because of bad 'Net, I wouldn't have experienced UC3 online, right? Then I wouldn't know that it's horrible.* So if you were to tell me that UC3 MP sucks, I would find it hard to believe since I never have played UC3 MP because I'm a lagger.

*UC3 MP wouldn't be horrible without laggers. So basically you'd pretty much be rubbing it in anyway.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 64 of 67 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Okay, okay.

So if I can't play the UC3 MP because of bad 'Net, I wouldn't have experienced UC3 online, right? Then I wouldn't know that it's horrible.* So if you were to tell me that UC3 MP sucks, I would find it hard to believe since I never have played UC3 MP because I'm a lagger.

*UC3 MP wouldn't be horrible without laggers. So basically you'd pretty much be rubbing it in anyway.

And that's what I'm saying. Laggers are a pain.

Message 65 of 67 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 16, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Okay, okay.

Again: I didn't realize I only paid for half the game. That should have been on the cover of the game. "You only get half the game".

Message 66 of 67 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Okay, okay.

Again: I didn't realize I only paid for half the game. That should have been on the cover of the game. "You only get half the game".

hmm yeah I guess

Message 67 of 67 (267 Views)
0 Likes