Reply
Apr 19 2011
By: Mcw00ty Hekseville Citizen 258 posts
Offline

Let's get some hype!

19 replies 45 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

I cannot believe the amount of nay-saying that's going on around here. Naughty Dog has gone leaps and bounds with their multiplayer design and of course this forum has to find a way to hate it within minutes. We haven't played the game to properly judge how any of changes effect anything. All we can focus on is how they are "jumping on the CoD bandwagon" or ruining the game etc... Without playing the game yet, how can you even pass judgment? 

 

I understand that criticism isn't hating but there should really be some more hype for this game rather than all the negative posts. Just because other games have some of the features Uncharted 3 has means it's copying? If that's the case, Uncharted is nothing but a Mario clone, what with the jump button and all. The CORE of Uncharted is what really set it apart. Its combination of the cover based shooting, the platforming and so on. From what I've seen the CORE of the game is still there, and now we have so much more.

 

Besides, there are plenty of unique and innovative things that are coming out of UC3. Look at the Facebook/Youtube integration. That's never been done in a game before. Uncharted TV is an outstanding idea and will encourage people to upload tons of clips for us to watch. The Buddy system honestly sounds like it could be a new staple in shooters. The TDM "overtime" and "power play" sound like they could really spice things up for the better.

 

All I'm saying is, let's get some HYPE for the game. When the Beta drops and it ends up terrible, THEN hate on it and try to get some things changed. I'm tired of seeing the "hardcore UC2 fans" with their Holy-ier than thou attitude thinking they are the voice of this community. I'm really excited to sink my teeth into the Beta and see what an Uncharted Multiplayer game can really do.

Message 1 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1687 posts
 

Where is the 100000 Kudos button?

Apr 19, 2011

Where is the 100000 Kudos button? :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 2 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
1466 posts
 

I somehow think all the guys who say "STOP COMPLAINI...

Apr 19, 2011

I somehow think all the guys who say "STOP COMPLAINING" think that we hate on ND because we have to hate. The "haters" are genuinely concerned about the game. We can't get "hype" because UC3 looks like donkey poop. All we can do is show our frustration in the most humane way as possible. 

 

Are we trolling other users for liking the game? No. Are we saying that UC3 is going to be trash for no reason? No. Do we just hate ND? No. So stop thinking the ones who are "complaining" as some type of mountain goat who likes to kick rocks at whoever passes by.



--


Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.


Rioichi Cooper.
Message 3 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1687 posts
 

Oh dude you need someone to say something to you! :smiley...

Apr 19, 2011

 


RaCpram12 wrote:

I somehow think all the guys who say "STOP COMPLAINING" think that we hate on ND because we have to hate. The "haters" are genuinely concerned about the game. We can't get "hype" because UC3 looks like donkey poop. All we can do is show our frustration in the most humane way as possible. 

 

Are we trolling other users for liking the game? No. Are we saying that UC3 is going to be trash for no reason? No. Do we just hate ND? No. So stop thinking the ones who are "complaining" as some type of mountain goat who likes to kick rocks at whoever passes by.


Oh dude you need someone to say something to you! :smileymad:

 

 

You wrote on other thread where everyone was excited about the beta and you got there saying "Whoa whoa don't judge the game before you play it."

 

Are you serious you know you did judge this game (negative) 1000 times?

 

And you say you're not hating?

 

Stop trying to play the True Uncharted fan that complains ALL THE TIME!

 

Tell me what you like about this game? Nothing? Don't visit the forums then!

 

Edit You know that your last 10 posts are filled with hating?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 4 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
1466 posts
 

Yeah, that's what we call sarcasm. All the "non-hate...

Apr 19, 2011

 


DarkShadow345 wrote:

 


RaCpram12 wrote:

I somehow think all the guys who say "STOP COMPLAINING" think that we hate on ND because we have to hate. The "haters" are genuinely concerned about the game. We can't get "hype" because UC3 looks like donkey poop. All we can do is show our frustration in the most humane way as possible. 

 

Are we trolling other users for liking the game? No. Are we saying that UC3 is going to be trash for no reason? No. Do we just hate ND? No. So stop thinking the ones who are "complaining" as some type of mountain goat who likes to kick rocks at whoever passes by.


Oh dude you need someone to say something to you! :smileymad:

 

 

You wrote on other thread where everyone was excited about the beta and you got there saying "Whoa whoa don't judge the game before you play it."

 

Are you serious you know you did judge this game (negative) 1000 times?

 

And you say you're not hating?

 

Stop trying to play the True Uncharted fan that complains ALL THE TIME!

 

Tell me what you like about this game? Nothing? Don't visit the forums then!

 


 

Yeah, that's what we call sarcasm. All the "non-haters" say "STOP JUDGING THE GAME BEFORE U PLAY IT1!1!". Something that passes over their brain is that when you say "This feature looks cool!", you're judging the game. So their logic is backwards.

 

And yes, I'm not hating. I have better things to do than troll the community for the lulz. And you see sir, this is where you are trolling. Calling me a troll when you are doing it yourself? Hyyyypppppprrrrrrooooooooocrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiitttttteeeeee.

 

What I like: Splitscreen and Youtube compatability.

 

I like how you say I should leave a forums because I don't like the majority of what has been shown. It made me laugh :smileyvery-happy:



--


Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.


Rioichi Cooper.
Message 5 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/04/2009
Offline
5896 posts
 

What a hate-filled hate-denouncing post.

Apr 19, 2011

 


DarkShadow345 wrote:

 


RaCpram12 wrote:

I somehow think all the guys who say "STOP COMPLAINING" think that we hate on ND because we have to hate. The "haters" are genuinely concerned about the game. We can't get "hype" because UC3 looks like donkey poop. All we can do is show our frustration in the most humane way as possible. 

 

Are we trolling other users for liking the game? No. Are we saying that UC3 is going to be trash for no reason? No. Do we just hate ND? No. So stop thinking the ones who are "complaining" as some type of mountain goat who likes to kick rocks at whoever passes by.


Oh dude you need someone to say something to you! :smileymad:

 

 

You wrote on other thread where everyone was excited about the beta and you got there saying "Whoa whoa don't judge the game before you play it."

 

Are you serious you know you did judge this game (negative) 1000 times?

 

And you say you're not hating?

 

Stop trying to play the True Uncharted fan that complains ALL THE TIME!

 

Tell me what you like about this game? Nothing? Don't visit the forums then!

 

Edit You know that your last 10 posts are filled with hating?


What a hate-filled hate-denouncing post.

 

Message 6 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/03/2009
Offline
258 posts
 

I'm not saying you have to be all sunshine and rainbows a...

Apr 19, 2011
I'm not saying you have to be all sunshine and rainbows and eat down whatever NaughtyDog tells you. But there are way too many negative posts for the multiplayer when it was JUST announced. It's the people who are having these knee-jerk reactions that are giving the community a bad name.
Message 7 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
1466 posts
 

OH SNAP. WHO'S JUDGING US?

Apr 19, 2011

 


Mcw00ty wrote:
I'm not saying you have to be all sunshine and rainbows and eat down whatever NaughtyDog tells you. But there are way too many negative posts for the multiplayer when it was JUST announced. It's the people who are having these knee-jerk reactions that are giving the community a bad name.

OH SNAP. WHO'S JUDGING US?

 



--


Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.


Rioichi Cooper.
Message 8 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1687 posts
 

Now is sarcasm huh? Of course and it is.   I'll laugh whe...

Apr 19, 2011

 



 

Yeah, that's what we call sarcasm. All the "non-haters" say "STOP JUDGING THE GAME BEFORE U PLAY IT1!1!". Something that passes over their brain is that when you say "This feature looks cool!", you're judging the game. So their logic is backwards.

 

And yes, I'm not hating. I have better things to do than troll the community for the lulz. And you see sir, this is where you are trolling. Calling me a troll when you are doing it yourself? Hyyyypppppprrrrrrooooooooocrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiitttttteeeeee.

 

What I like: Splitscreen and Youtube compatability.

 

I like how you say I should leave a forums because I don't like the majority of what has been shown. It made me laugh :smileyvery-happy:


 

Now is sarcasm huh? Of course and it is.

 

I'll laugh when you're going to come here when the beta releases and you will say "Ok I liked it actually" :smileyvery-happy:

 

Who said to you that I love all the features ND included I hate the 3X mini SA the gun customization I don't like it.

 

But I don't keep saying it all the time. Do not keep going on every post saying the same **bleep**

 

It's like you're trying to show that ND is the most failed developers ever.

 

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 9 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1687 posts
 

Yeah I know it's so beautiful right? :P

Apr 19, 2011

 



What a hate-filled hate-denouncing post.

 


Yeah I know it's so beautiful right? :smileytongue:

 

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 10 of 20 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes