Reply
Highlighted
Feb 13 2013
By: x-CEDiA Splicer 49 posts
Offline

Lets define the BiZa clan.

59 replies 601 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Normally I'm not the type of person to complain because of a person beating me or a clan beating the snot out of people, but BiZa is the worst. They're just lagging, ragequiting, stat-perfect people. Don't get me started on the stats. One had 450 kills and 10 deaths. Then he quit because he got ONE death. Now, what does this prove? Lag is one of their worst problems, if you played with a BiZa you'd know... Anyone else hate this clan?

Message 1 of 60 (601 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

I think you mean Ibiza. Yes I've played this clan multiple times, to be honest, none are really that good at all.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 60 (600 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

x-CEDiA wrote:

Normally I'm not the type of person to complain because of a person beating me or a clan beating the snot out of people, but BiZa is the worst. They're just lagging, ragequiting, stat-perfect people. Don't get me started on the stats. One had 450 kills and 10 deaths. Then he quit because he got ONE death. Now, what does this prove? Lag is one of their worst problems, if you played with a BiZa you'd know... Anyone else hate this clan?


In all my time I played against maybe two iBiZa players. They weren't particularly "good" players but didn't ragequit or lag above the norm.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 3 of 60 (592 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013
It's Ibiza, defining failed.
Message 4 of 60 (586 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1929 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

Yay lets stereotype some more Smiley Indifferent Yes I'm sure they ALL lag, and they ALL rage quit.  

 

Mods this is a dumb thread. Please remove.

Message 5 of 60 (585 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/29/2012
Offline
49 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

I really don't care what the rest of the name is. I got most of it right.

Message 6 of 60 (581 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

x-CEDiA wrote:

I really don't care what the rest of the name is. I got most of it right.


cm-36243-050bffabb05dbf.gif

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 60 (577 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013
Actually all Ibizas do rage quit and most of them do lag
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 8 of 60 (573 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013
they S U C Ks

and are NO LIFE. They play only for ratio, with alts.

They are FAILS



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 9 of 60 (569 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1929 posts
 

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 13, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Actually all Ibizas do rage quit and most of them do lag

 Yup they ALL

 

Message 10 of 60 (565 Views)
Reply
0 Likes