Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 1, 2013

The first two are most essential (for competetive atleast) as it supports custom games.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 1, 2013
why not just go back to UC2 and put the health back to 1.04 - much easier.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3632 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I doubt we ever see another patch. Just lab updates :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
554 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Hope they do a last patch, and the notes are all the thing you wrote.

Kudoes! :smileyhappy:

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10020 posts

Mar 1, 2013

More colors actually made my day. Probs because I just run around with a Raffica, but eh.

I hope this gets implemented. Might take time though, since there's about 2 people.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2215 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Agreed with everything except selling treasures.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Of course I support this, but we all know that most of this (if not all of it) will never happen, unfortunately :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4344 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Give up hope that this game will ever be good. They aren't going to patch the things that need fixing. I agreed with everything but I've given up on this game. I've been making a transition back to U2 and some of my friend's have joined me. Hardly anyone on my list is playing U3 anymore.

It's funny that, even with its problems, U2 is still better than U3. Why? You have to aim to be good. No stupid power plays. No kickbacks on top of all the power weapons. Mechanics that promoted aggression (grenade throwbacks is such a fail on the retro maps and it sucks in general). Less game breaking issues ( freezes, removed from game, dead body glitch, and black screen are worse than glitchers).

It's too bad the U2 servers will be shut down sooner than U3. It's truly a fantastic and unique multiplayer. Like Counter Strike before it, I doubt we'll ever see one like it again. They should have just focused on refining their product and adding maps. Every idea they've had for U3 hasn't worked well (except jump throwing grenades and the parkour movement).
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (281 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I'm probably the only one who wants this, but I would like to see a decrease in recoil on the FAL SS.  It's bad enough that it's one bullet per tap, it's bad enough it jams, it's bad enough that it has massive recoil, it's bad enough you can't blind fire with it, it's bad enough you have to hit all 5 bullets to kill someone, if you miss one, you are going to die.  

Yeah the FAL sucks.  I give props to people who can beast with the FAL SS, because there aren't that many players who can.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (260 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Mar 2, 2013

AMEN!

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (249 Views)
0 Likes