Mar 01 2013
By: Aureilia Welcoming Committee 12997 posts

Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

54 replies 1117 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

Yes I am telling you how to do your jobs because you simply cannot do them yourselves.

Your next patch or rather your patch about a year and half ago should include the following:

Competitive:

• Decreased hipfire accuracy by 25%
  • Removed G-MAL Recoil
  • Rate of Fire removed for all weapons
  • Accuracy increase for Vanilla AK (Heard newbies screaming about it already, if it's unusable to the masses your trying to bring in then it isn't working right)
  • KAL-7 Removed or tweaked into a weapon all can use and also rebalanced
  • Party Splits to be addressed
  • Dead Body Glitch to be addressed
  • Players removed from game glitch to be addressed
  • Additional new powerplays to replace the two removed.
  • Removal of Double Damage (Too much of an advantage to the other team cannot defend yourself)
  • Removal of Marked Man (Unfair to one player on the team, huge annoyance, not fun)
  • Team Deathmatch is no longer a part of Team Objectives (Key word: OBJECTIVES)

Co-op

• Co-op revive system fixed so that when you revive someone the game doesn't somehow decide your all dead while your clearly running around
  • Co-op Survival added as a single gametype (Custom Game offering endless survival mode)
  • Co-op Hunter mode no longer tracks any stats
  • Treasure system has been tweaked and remodeled realistically
  • Auction House for treasures bought with in game money

Microtransactions:

• Treasures can now be bought using real playstation wallet cash
  • Additional clothing items, why do we HAVE to have a jacket or a suit for a character? There is clearly space for more, add them and sell them.

--------------------------------------------

That is about it, that is what should have been done January 2012 though and I should not have to even tell you all of this. You are the developers, you should already know what needs to be done. But it's cool, I'm willing to accept I'm smarter than some developers.

Woosh.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (1,117 Views)
Sackboy
349 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 1, 2013

If only just one of the competitive fixes you listed happened, I would be happy.  

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (1,101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 1, 2013

Why not have ND fix the treasure system not more microtransactions.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (1,089 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12997 posts

Mar 1, 2013

snake134678 wrote:

Some people have played for the treasures too much and would like an easy way out of hell by now.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (1,085 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Mar 1, 2013

snake134678 wrote:

Cause you won't be Trolled by the Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4073 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Yes I am telling you how to do your jobs because you simply cannot do them yourselves.

Your next patch or rather your patch about a year and half ago should include the following:

Competitive:

• Decreased hipfire accuracy by 25%
  • Removed G-MAL Recoil
  • Rate of Fire removed for all weapons
  • Accuracy increase for Vanilla AK (Heard newbies screaming about it already, if it's unusable to the masses your trying to bring in then it isn't working right)
  • KAL-7 Removed or tweaked into a weapon all can use and also rebalanced
  • Party Splits to be addressed
  • Dead Body Glitch to be addressed
  • Players removed from game glitch to be addressed
  • Additional new powerplays to replace the two removed.
  • Removal of Double Damage (Too much of an advantage to the other team cannot defend yourself)
  • Removal of Marked Man (Unfair to one player on the team, huge annoyance, not fun)
  • Team Deathmatch is no longer a part of Team Objectives (Key word: OBJECTIVES)

Co-op

• Co-op revive system fixed so that when you revive someone the game doesn't somehow decide your all dead while your clearly running around
  • Co-op Survival added as a single gametype (Custom Game offering endless survival mode)
  • Co-op Hunter mode no longer tracks any stats
  • Treasure system has been tweaked and remodeled realistically
  • Auction House for treasures bought with in game money

Microtransactions:

• Treasures can now be bought using real playstation wallet cash
  • Additional clothing items, why do we HAVE to have a jacket or a suit for a character? There is clearly space for more, add them and sell them.

--------------------------------------------

That is about it, that is what should have been done January 2012 though and I should not have to even tell you all of this. You are the developers, you should already know what needs to be done. But it's cool, I'm willing to accept I'm smarter than some developers.

Woosh.

I agree on just about everything but a few

"Rate of Fire removed for all weapons"

unfortunately they can not do this , because they have already "sold" the mod to people. 

As for your remove the power plays, I honestly think MM and DD is fine, they just need to increase the cap to a 10 or 12 kill lead and not 6 

Kudos for not yelling at ND and actually suggesting something for the game 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (1,027 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Marked Man would be fine if the game switched to a new Marked Man the way it does in TO.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (1,022 Views)
Fender Bender
4073 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Stark_Raven_ wrote:

Marked Man would be fine if the game switched to a new Marked Man the way it does in TO.

MM actually bothers me more than DD, because it can change games a lot easier 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 1, 2013

This is what the last patch should've looked like.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (1,015 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 1, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Stark_Raven_ wrote:

MM actually bothers me more than DD, because it can change games a lot easier 

And it kicks in way too early sometimes. I'm talking within the first 90 seconds of a match.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes