I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 2, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I'm probably the only one who wants this, but I would like to see a decrease in recoil on the FAL SS.  It's bad enough that it's one bullet per tap, it's bad enough it jams, it's bad enough that it has massive recoil, it's bad enough you can't blind fire with it, it's bad enough you have to hit all 5 bullets to kill someone, if you miss one, you are going to die.  

Yeah the FAL sucks.  I give props to people who can beast with the FAL SS, because there aren't that many players who can.

You're not the only one. I'm with you on this one. Not a huge decrease though, just a little bit, enough to make this weapon more useful (yet still balanced) for a wider range of players. Right now, even the super pros of this game can't dominate with it. When did anyone here ever get a rampant with a Fal SS after its nerf or especially since the matchmaking changes?!

But ND won't touch the weapons anymore I guess. I doubt they'd leave it up wo these two guys to decide which weapon balance is best for their MP. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows, but I guess weapons will stay as they are right now...

Message 21 of 55 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 2, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

If only just one of the competitive fixes you listed happened, I would be happy.  

Small world running into you here... i'm not stalking you or anything... yeah

Message 22 of 55 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I'm probably the only one who wants this, but I would like to see a decrease in recoil on the FAL SS.  It's bad enough that it's one bullet per tap, it's bad enough it jams, it's bad enough that it has massive recoil, it's bad enough you can't blind fire with it, it's bad enough you have to hit all 5 bullets to kill someone, if you miss one, you are going to die.  

Yeah the FAL sucks.  I give props to people who can beast with the FAL SS, because there aren't that many players who can.

You're not the only one. I'm with you on this one. Not a huge decrease though, just a little bit, enough to make this weapon more useful (yet still balanced) for a wider range of players. Right now, even the super pros of this game can't dominate with it. When did anyone here ever get a rampant with a Fal SS after its nerf or especially since the matchmaking changes?!

But ND won't touch the weapons anymore I guess. I doubt they'd leave it up wo these two guys to decide which weapon balance is best for their MP. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows, but I guess weapons will stay as they are right now...

Incorrect, I love the FAL and am very, very, good with it, I have a couple rampants with it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 55 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 2, 2013
We can dream but 1.17 was likely UC3's last patch.
Message 24 of 55 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1216 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Removing G-MAL recoil is nonsense. The rest I agree.
Message 25 of 55 (351 Views)
Wastelander
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

Great suggestions, but two people can only do so much. 

If we're lucky, though, this patch will be ready just in time for Christmas! 

I am the one who knocks.
Message 26 of 55 (333 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Mar 2, 2013

The_Blablob wrote:

XD. 

Message 27 of 55 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 2, 2013

The_Blablob wrote:

Christmas 2023? Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 28 of 55 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I don't believe we will have a new patch.
Attention will now be fully intended to TLOU and PS4.

Man Frustrated

Message 29 of 55 (279 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Naughty Dog will only put time into something that will bring them revenue. I mean why put time into fixing a glitch when you could put in microtransactions that would bring in a ton of profit.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 30 of 55 (262 Views)