Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 2, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Naughty Dog will only put time into something that will bring them revenue. I mean why put time into fixing a glitch when you could put in microtransactions that would bring in a ton of profit.

Even microtransactions are broken:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Downloadable-paid-UC3-MP-doesn-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Re: Lets end the senseless patches, ND this is what your next patch should look like.

Mar 2, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Naughty Dog will only put time into something that will bring them revenue. I mean why put time into fixing a glitch when you could put in microtransactions that would bring in a ton of profit.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Downloadable-paid-UC3-MP-doesn-...

At least they tried :smileytongue:.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

You mean they tried to rape our wallets? :smileylol:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (312 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Mar 2, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

You mean they tried to rape our wallets? :smileylol:

Yep

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (301 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Yes I am telling you how to do your jobs because you simply cannot do them yourselves.

Your next patch or rather your patch about a year and half ago should include the following:

Competitive:

• Decreased hipfire accuracy by 25% 
  • Bring back pre 1.13 G-MAL Recoil and remove Accuracy Mod.
  • Rate of Fire removed for all weapons
  • Accuracy increase for Vanilla AK (Heard newbies screaming about it already, if it's unusable to the masses your trying to bring in then it isn't working right)
  • KAL-7 Removed or tweaked into a weapon all can use and also rebalanced
  • Party Splits to be addressed
  • Dead Body Glitch to be addressed
  • Players removed from game glitch to be addressed
  • Additional new powerplays to replace the two removed.
  • Removal of Double Damage (Too much of an advantage to the other team cannot defend yourself)
  • Removal of Marked Man (Unfair to one player on the team, huge annoyance, not fun)
  • Team Deathmatch is no longer a part of Team Objectives (Key word: OBJECTIVES)

Co-op

• Co-op revive system fixed so that when you revive someone the game doesn't somehow decide your all dead while your clearly running around
  • Co-op Survival added as a single gametype (Custom Game offering endless survival mode)
  • Co-op Hunter mode no longer tracks any stats
  • Treasure system has been tweaked and remodeled realistically
  • Auction House for treasures bought with in game money

Microtransactions:

• Treasures can now be bought using real playstation wallet cash
  • Additional clothing items, why do we HAVE to have a jacket or a suit for a character? There is clearly space for more, add them and sell them.

--------------------------------------------

That is about it, that is what should have been done January 2012 though and I should not have to even tell you all of this. You are the developers, you should already know what needs to be done. But it's cool, I'm willing to accept I'm smarter than some developers.

Woosh.

Fixed.

Now I'm agree in 100% with all suggestions. :heart:

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
549 posts

Mar 2, 2013

This patch would be amazing. G-mal recoil removed and Pary Splits being addressed in a single patch? There's even a removal for some Power Plays. Kudo'd

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

• KAL-7 Removed or tweaked into a weapon all can use and also rebalanced.

Are you afraid of a challenge? I can use the KAL-7 just fine because I've practiced. If you aren't good at it, so what, you don't have to use this. Why should we dumb down things for the stupid drooling masses of noobs who should be finishing elementary school.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Are you afraid of a challenge? I can use the KAL-7 just fine because I've practiced. If you aren't good at it, so what, you don't have to use this. Why should we dumb down things for the stupid drooling masses of noobs who should be finishing elementary school.

That's an elitist POV.

Anyway, the problem is that KAL promotes blindfiring. Yes, I know it can be aimed (I've done it myself a couple of times), but very few people can do that.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

so you want blindfire in the game?

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13262 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Harold-Da-Man wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Is there much to be good at? Aim it, you can be good at that. but reality is that it's still better if you circle your opponent or stand still holding R1.

What challenge anyway? If you have learnt how to aim it which your post suggests you negate the very concept of a challenge since you have taken the most overpowered disgusting weapon in the game and made it into your new main weapon of choice.

I could argue that you don't want a challenge which is why you wasted time learning how to aim that weapon, Okay granted, I don't want a challenge either, but I'd like to win my matches on an even playing field.

The question you so put: Why should we dumb things down for the drooling masses? Simply because it evens out the playing field creating a more competitive and fair environment for all players. We have F2P now, it's more important than ever now to give the significant outlook that the game is at least fair, the KAL 7 is certainly not fair aimed, and certainly not fair blindfired, Kill speed and blindfire accuracy are both very very wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Likes