Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
590 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

ND are working hard recently.

 

I'm impressed.


Always working hard. Just can't always talk about it :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 19 (557 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
630 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

scodicam wrote:

Let's see...

When you do the pump taunt or yes taunt the character's eyes go in the back of their head.

Desert Drake's sunburn and his extremely low textured bandolier.

Tenzin's hair missing but when you put the jak goggles on it fixes it.

Elena's hair

Charlie Cutter's double eye brows when you put the ND scarf on

I got so much but I can't remember any as of now.

 


Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.


475.png

 

I've seen that a lot recently.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't getting the gore we have.

Message 12 of 19 (555 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
4825 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

scodicam wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

scodicam wrote:

Let's see...

When you do the pump taunt or yes taunt the character's eyes go in the back of their head.

Desert Drake's sunburn and his extremely low textured bandolier.

Tenzin's hair missing but when you put the jak goggles on it fixes it.

Elena's hair

Charlie Cutter's double eye brows when you put the ND scarf on

I got so much but I can't remember any as of now.

 


Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.


475.png

 

I've seen that a lot recently.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't getting the gore we have.


That's UC2? If so there is no way ND will ever fix it as they just don't have the resources.

I never, ever, ever seen it happen on my end. Are you sure it's not your end like your Console crapping out? Your TV etc?

Message 13 of 19 (544 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
630 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

tack129 wrote:

scodicam wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

scodicam wrote:

Let's see...

When you do the pump taunt or yes taunt the character's eyes go in the back of their head.

Desert Drake's sunburn and his extremely low textured bandolier.

Tenzin's hair missing but when you put the jak goggles on it fixes it.

Elena's hair

Charlie Cutter's double eye brows when you put the ND scarf on

I got so much but I can't remember any as of now.

 


Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.


475.png

 

I've seen that a lot recently.

I'm sorry that you guys aren't getting the gore we have.


That's UC2?

I never, ever, ever seen it happen on my end. Are you sure it's not your end?


Oh, don't mind that. That's just a goofy edit I did.

 

 

 

 

456.jpg

 

here's the normal one.

 

 

7.png

 

This is Cutter in co-op adventure.

 

 

 

 

6.png

 

This is cutter in Multiplayer.

 

 

Now I notice a huge difference already.

Message 14 of 19 (537 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10077 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

Co-op ADV Cutter definitely looks better than COMP Cutter, for some reason.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 19 (487 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11107 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

Psyschock wrote:
Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.

 This = Ali's attempt to get more co-op in U3. Just forget about it.

Message 16 of 19 (430 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/02/2012
Online
1984 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Psyschock wrote:
Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.

 This = Ali's attempt to get more co-op in U3. Just forget about it.


hhh


Message 17 of 19 (389 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Psyschock wrote:
Missing gore in the EU version of TLOU MP is way more noticeable and worse than what you have listed.

 This = Ali's attempt to get more co-op in U3. Just forget about it.


EXPOSED!:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Dry-Docks-Lab/m-p/41124087#M353...

renatabls wrote:
"They should release this in U4, it's way too late for U3 now."

 

Beliiiiiiiieve! It's never too late if it's an ND game, gore will come....soon TM!

 

937x521

 I'm missing that dynamic event btw. :smileysad:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 18 of 19 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Live Update to U3 MP - 11.04.2013

Nov 11, 2013

I'm begging you. Please put the boosters back to how they were. 

Message 19 of 19 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes