First Son
1 posts

Re: Live update to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer - Boosters Edition

Jan 12, 2014
I have a question. If I purchase no lvl cap in free to play,can u level my boosters again?
Message 161 of 165 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jan 13, 2014

Billyisrad500 wrote:
I have a question. If I purchase no lvl cap in free to play,can u level my boosters again?

Yes you will be able to.

Message 162 of 165 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
28 posts

Feb 15, 2014

i was just saying the other day that the mega bomb range has gotten smaller prior to seeing this thread i cant use it anymore its just not worth the kick imo anymore

Message 163 of 165 (866 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 11, 2014

i dont care how late this is but your last 3 or 4 updates have been completely trash for the muti ima make this quick 1st why does some one need to have stopping power and rapidfire on because of a stat hat ? exsactly theres no need for that  2nd exsplosicve shell exspert needs nerfed or tookin out completely why does some one need 6 hamer bullits and 8 if tey find the hammer i reallly dont care uch for the rpg because its been nerf but people are just launching hammer bullits around all day i can upload a video where this entire team had hammers with 6 bukllits the whol egme and using stoping power hat with rapied firer on.  You call that balanced we didnt hve a chance!!!!! they got there kik back the went from a 5 point  lead to a 25 point lead in like 20 secs ??? i dont care but if i got to waait till ucharted 4 to come out and there are the same problems you will lose my services completely!  all im saying is uncharted 3 needs one more update to put things where they belong and nerf every thing rite you guys dont think aabout the people who play solo hat in up in lobbys where theres a party of 5 everyone play in partys in uncharted 3 tdm ho nestly if you made a mercenary tdm i wouldnt be complaing rite now -__- and im not no average player im have good stats but still those are my issues and you need to make ap rotation better gettig tired of that new map you gave to everyone for free see that how much i dont like it and so many other i dont even no the name of it. but idc if i have to start playing other campany gaames i will but i know you guys proably dont care about one customer whos spent over 150 dollars in uncharted dlc and game X__x thanks for reading my rN EVEN IF YOU DID or not.

Message 164 of 165 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11464 posts

Jun 11, 2014
Yes

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 165 of 165 (609 Views)
0 Likes