Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Live update to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer - Boosters Edition

Nov 9, 2013

I'll say what I said to my friends yesterday!! Nerf Mega Bomb was a complete BS! For two years we asked for nerfing Quickboom, RoF, Blindfire! 2 YEARS!! And now with 1 week of whining you guys nerf Mega Bomb because it can't throw it back? Sometimes you can't dodge RPGs and Hammers either and no one asked those to be nerfed! Might as well remove all offensive kickbacks from the game then -___-

I personally didn't mind getting killed by mega bombs after the new patch! First because it was only fair for the person not to waste 10 collected medals, and second because you can still try to run way when you see a pink grenade comming your way! But quickboom looked liked a normal grenade that hit you in your face before you could even think it was a kickback.

If the problem is Revenge, remove the level 3 so people no longer drops clusters and mega bombs after dead! You did that with Bargain before! Oh but you won't do that, right? Because you like the BS boosters!! Or maye we'll have to wait for another 2 years to find out Uncharted 4 also have a Revenge booster!!

If you wanna do something right just move the boosters back to their original places or, AT LEAST move Team Safe back! There's NO RESON to move that to slot 1 unless you want team mates to get kicked from the game! And it doesn't surprise me if you do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 41 of 165 (715 Views)
Fender Bender
3248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

The boosters weren't reversed, just cleared to fix the double booster bug. The Mega bomb kill radius was only reduced a half a meter, which is very small. Please try playing with the new settings and then give your feedback.

Okay I played last night & the change is Oh So obvious with Mega Bomb. I even managed to escape being killed from my own blast which would have been impossible this time yesterday. 

You guys should have left the blast radius alone because it was fine, now Mega Bomb is even more useless in Co-op than it was before as well. 

Message 42 of 165 (706 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 9, 2013

So basically Mega Bomb became useless? Smiley Indifferent

I'm kinda glad they fixed the whole booster issue, you'll still have all gold ones even though they reset the things right?

I would see what this is about but my PS3 controller hasn't been working for the past 9 days now.. Smiley Frustrated

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 43 of 165 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 9, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

I'm kinda glad they fixed the whole booster issue, you'll still have all gold ones even though they reset the things right?

I would see what this is about but my PS3 controller hasn't been working for the past 9 days now.. Smiley Frustrated

Not useless but not as good as it used to be Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 165 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Nov 9, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

It's not useless but it should have been left alone.

Yup all booster levels remain the same you just need to reconfigure your loadout to your liking.

Message 45 of 165 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 9, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

It's not useless but it should have been left alone.

Yup all booster levels remain the same you just need to reconfigure your loadout to your liking.

Ah, I see, been seeing stuff about the radius and whatnot.. sounds like it'll be useful when really close but other then that, not really?

Nice to see no more stackers though, even though it was funny when you had people carrying the idol like they were sprinting at full speed in Plunder. Smiley Very Happy

PSN Gamercards

Message 46 of 165 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20181 posts

Nov 9, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

I played a lot with Mega Bombs last night and I saw no difference whatsoever. I don't know where everyone is getting this "OMG MEGA BOMB IS RUINED!!!" idea from. If you throw it at someone's feet, there's pretty much no way they can live, unless they are in the perfect place to avoid it with some kind of wall.

Mega Bomb is fine.

Message 47 of 165 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

I played a lot with Mega Bombs last night and I saw no difference whatsoever. I don't know where everyone is getting this "OMG MEGA BOMB IS RUINED!!!" idea from. If you throw it at someone's feet, there's pretty much no way they can live, unless they are in the perfect place to avoid it with some kind of wall.

Mega Bomb is fine.

Powah of Bombs. Smiley Wink

PSN Gamercards

Message 48 of 165 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 9, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Mega Bomb is fine.

Powah of Bombs. Smiley Wink

I played a lot with Mega Bombs too and I did feel the difference. Anyway, still stand by my point! xD

Message 49 of 165 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 9, 2013

I'll reiterate that I'm very happy and grateful they fixed the booster stacking issue.  Thank you ND.

Although not thrilled about it, I'll live with the booster slot changes.  In my opinion, the Mega Bomb nerf is completely unnecessary and I get killed by them all the time (my strategy was always to evade because I suck at throwing 'nades back).

Can anyone confirm if the Mega Bomb nerf has in fact affected coop as well?  If so, very disappointing.

Message 50 of 165 (634 Views)
0 Likes