Well! This game begins to become old... It's not fun anymore :-(
Message 81 of 165 (746 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Live update to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer - Boosters Edition

Nov 10, 2013

Artennos wrote:

If you wanna do something right just move the boosters back to their original places or, AT LEAST move Team Safe back! There's NO RESON to move that to slot 1 unless you want team mates to get kicked from the game! And it doesn't surprise me if you do...

This... it's been loger than 2 years since i've been using Team Safe on Slot 2, even in U2 i used Sure Foot. And then they just change it like that? No one asked for it!

I suggest someone to start a thread to move the boosters back just like the blindfire thread and customization thread, ND has to know we DON'T LIKE the changes. Seriously, i've been asking everyone in the community and literally EVERYONE says that the boosters changes ruined the patch.

Savader wrote:

Yeah, i miss headshots too in co-op. :/

Message 82 of 165 (726 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Nov 10, 2013
The slot change didn't ruin the patch. Its just one poor aspect of an otherwise excellent patch. I want them changed back too. But in the end the boosters are the same for everyone and the stacking issue has been dealt with.
Message 83 of 165 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Nov 10, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
The slot change didn't ruin the patch. Its just one poor aspect of an otherwise excellent patch. I want them changed back too. But in the end the boosters are the same for everyone and the stacking issue has been dealt with.

Agreed, to be honest I've already adjusted to the change & I still do as good, sometimes better with my new loadout as I did pre-patch. 

I doubt they'll reverse them but i'm just glad they fixed the booster stacking so other valuable boosters didn't end up getting nerfed.

Message 84 of 165 (688 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Why did you guys touch the Mega Bomb?? It was fine wow reducing the blast radius was not necessary, the fuse time I could understand ugh.

because some silly FN guy was complaining about it in some thread because it was effecting FN in a way that he didnt like. Ive said it before to stop listening to these people, they are wrapped up in themselves and their tiny pool of players, they only represents a very small minority.

also, I agree - Both reducing the blast radius and increasing the fuse time is overkill i think.

- increasing the fuse time alone would have been fine. (though half a second might be a bit too much)

increasing the cost of the T-bolt kickback to 12 medals would be a good idea (like ive been saying for over a year).

Message 85 of 165 (685 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Savader wrote:

EvangM wrote:

Completely out of line with those comments. Deleted.

Well, could you maybe at least acknowledge the fact that there are no headshots in the co-op multiplayer? I mean it's like you're acting as though it never happened. You might as well be Capcom with Devil May Cry 2. So no, I don't think what I said was out of line. It may have been a little rude due to finally no longer putting up with the lack of addressing the only problem I've ever had with the game, but I think it was dead-on correct.

More than a few people have been upset over this ONE. SMALL. ISSUE with the co-op, and not a SINGLE member of the team on the multiplayer's development has ever once talked about it. Not ONCE. 2 years, and nothing for just one thing people have asked many times to be fixed? It's literally beyond my understanding. LITERALLY, I do NOT understand why that is. It's honestly the first, and, so far, only time I have ever been truly disappointed with Naughty Dog, who up until Uncharted 3, remained as the top developing studio that actually listens to their customers and fans. Well, you still do for the most part. Like with this stuff regarding the boosters in U3's competitive multiplayer.

All I'm asking at this point, is a simple explanation as to WHY there are no friggin' headshots in Uncharted 3's co-op... That's all. That's all I've wanted since I first noticed how no one at your company was even addressing the problem, which was back during the first year of the game's release. If you could please, PLEASE just this once...tell me what happened? I'll be done with this and move on with my pathetic existence. Because it still begs the questions: "Did they intentionally take out headshots? Or is it just a glitch they never bothered to fix? And if it was the former, then why DID they take out headshots? What was their reason?" etc.

Just... Please? I'm asking.

I would advise you to not push this matter further.. They are in all their right to withdraw from any matter they do not want to discuss

then its is the peoples right to give them abuse.

communication isnt much to ask.

Message 86 of 165 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Why did you guys touch the Mega Bomb?? It was fine wow reducing the blast radius was not necessary, the fuse time I could understand ugh.

because some silly FN guy was complaining about it in some thread because it was effecting FN in a way that he didnt like. Ive said it before to stop listening to these people, they are wrapped up in themselves and their tiny pool of players, they only represents a very small minority.

also, I agree - Both reducing the blast radius and increasing the fuse time is overkill i think.

- increasing the fuse time alone would have been fine. (though half a second might be a bit too much)

increasing the cost of the T-bolt kickback to 12 medals would be a good idea (like ive been saying for over a year).

Yup the root of the sudden hate on the 'Mega Bomb' is simply because they're guaranteed death, I find it quite funny how before the patch they had no problem with the blast radius as they could simply throw it back & score 'fre kills', & i'm disappointed in ND for tweaking the Mega Bomb without a valid reason. The FN community overall are exactly what's wrong with UC3 community bunch of try hards who take a game too serious. 

I brought up the same point that the T-Bolt is way more OP  in this thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/How-To-Fairly-Fix-Kickback-Gren...

But apparently it requires skill to be used so it's okay for someone to randomly spawn a weapon with 5 one hit kill bullets. I played a match of TDM few days ago & this dude literally had a T-Bolt the entire game it was ludicrous. 

Message 87 of 165 (674 Views)
Wastelander
686 posts

Nov 10, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Yup the root of the sudden hate on the 'Mega Bomb' is simply because they're guaranteed death, I find it quite funny how before the patch they had no problem with the blast radius as they could simply throw it back & score 'fre kills', & i'm disappointed in ND for tweaking the Mega Bomb without a valid reason. The FN community overall are exactly what's wrong with UC3 community bunch of try hards who take a game too serious. 

I brought up the same point that the T-Bolt is way more OP  in this thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/How-To-Fairly-Fix-Kickback-Gren...

But apparently it requires skill to be used so it's okay for someone to randomly spawn a weapon with 5 one hit kill bullets. I played a match of TDM few days ago & this dude literally had a T-Bolt the entire game it was ludicrous. 

The Shotty can be just as effective if not more at a closer range. What is it  6 or 7 shots? 1 shot + melee and you can kill a whole team twice. Although, usually this will never happen.

I don't really see them doing anything about either one of these though but I don't think any saw the booster change coming either.

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 88 of 165 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Nov 10, 2013

LEAFBLOWER wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

The Shotty can be just as effective if not more at a closer range. What is it  6 or 7 shots? 1 shot + melee and you can kill a whole team twice. Although, usually this will never happen.

I don't really see them doing anything about either one of these though but I don't think any saw the booster change coming either.

Are you seriously trying to compare the shotty to the T-Bolt? 

I don't really expect them to do anything it's not a problem to me as i'm already accustomed to every flaw of the game. I was simply giving my opinion in response to @Blennerville 

Message 89 of 165 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Who said I was comparing? I'm just saying what is possible within the realms of the game and how effective the Shotty can be, by being able to take out an entire time as well. Obviously the T-bolt can be used at all ranges if you are skilled enough, which is why I specified close range with the Shotty.

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 90 of 165 (639 Views)